Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Some great clips have been added today:
  • The Magic Finger Square with Kermit the Frog
  • Rappin' Alphabet with Grover and Ferlingetti Donizetti
  • Two-headed Monster Cooperation (I wonder if this might be his.. err, their... err, the monsters first appearance... the performers are reversed)
  • Cookie and Eggs

Livehandmuppet

Reaction score
Ernie and the count

Im in desperation. Please tell me someone has the scene where ernie and the count were singing "Be the count" I so love that song!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A handful of new clips were added, most of which are "classic", none of which include Muppets, and most of which have been released on video. Among them is The Alligator King, which I thouhgt was already on the site. Another added sketch is the E cartoon from the first episode (Sesame Workshop had uploaded it on it's youtube channel at least a week ago). The "Rhyming and Stealing" cartoon (included in Getting Ready to Read) has also been added.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I've been going through the whole Classic Clip lists and one such Muppet related skit is Ernie asking to borrow Herbert's Vacuum.

Another while not bran new is Judy Collins and Biff singing One Thing Leads to Another.

Hopefully they'll add the one with her singing This Is a Song Without a Reason.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Several clips were added today, including a first season version of The people in Your Neighborhood (with a grocer and a doctor), Ernie talking about shapes, and Ernie talking about his day at the zoo.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
They now have the E&B skit where Ernie talks about shapes while they're going to bed and the last thing he asks Bert is how many sides a circle has? which Bert tries to figure it out but Ernie is now asleep and Bert lies awake wondering.

wiley207

Reaction score
They have that 1990s "WALK/DON'T WALK" skit I remember! The one that has the fast jazzy rock music and the kids saying "Walk" and "DON'T walk!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
"The Trash Can" has been added to the site, though the title given is "Bruno & The Trashmen". Interestingly, Bruno is not listed under the "Featuring" heading, but Gina is. Searching for Bruno does show this link (though I wonder if that's because Sesame Workshop chose to put his name in the clip title).

It's great that Bruno is now in a clip on the site, though I wish it was one I didn't know about. That song has been on Youtube for awhile, and it seems like very few Bruno clips are available to us fans. I would have preferred that Sesame Workshop include a Bruno clip with Oscar. But hey, if I decide I want to celebrate Caroll Spinney's birthday by watching Caroll Spinney clips on Sesamestreet.org, I can include Bruno in the celebration (I hope those in charge of the site are reading this and hurry on uploading Shivers the Penguin clips).