Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I never heard of or saw this one until today. A really great---and rare---fairy tale narrated by Maria.
Frank Oz: King Morris
Jim Henson: the Assistant
Jerry Nelson, Ike, Bugle Player, AM lady
Richard Hunt: AM man
Yes, that's a great skit for sure. That one's been playing on MC Radio for years. "Ike and the Ilk" was released as part of the Sesame Street Story Time album which contains eight classic stories.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. That's something that often bothered me with "Real Ghostbusters" episodes, that they redubbed a lot of the first season episodes with the later voices. I know they were probably trying to do that to appeal to kids who watched the show who didn't know about the earlier voices, but when you notice different animation and Janine's early appearance with the later voice and the fact that Dave Coulier's Peter didn't like Slimer, you know something's up. Sorry to get off subject, for about the tenth time this week. Lol. I know that post should probably went on the ToonZone Forum But again I just thought of that in response to Drtooth's post.
Ahem..."dubbed" as in I dubbed in the original Monster Hits music album version of the song under the Monster Hits video Kevin Clash Elmo redub version. I wasn't the first one to try it, but I managed to just get it right that it wasn't off sync. For some reason the music and video didn't match up. Don't see how that happened unless the album was like 1.005 times the speed (random number, I have no idea what the difference was other than it was minute, yet just noticeable).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That sketch where somebody looks for Harvey Monster got me thinking: Is that the only sketch where Harvey Monster is referred to by name? Seems we've known his name for awhile, but that's the first time I had heard of that sketch (has it aired internationally? that would be a helping factor if people knew of it but I didn't, as there wouldn't be a Muppet Wiki sketch guide listing it, and I don't look at international episode guides as often as the American guides), and yet don't remember knowing of any other sketches where he's called Harvey.

Here's the street scenes from the season 22 premiere, and it's a great one.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Ahem..."dubbed" as in I dubbed in the original Monster Hits music album version of the song under the Monster Hits video Kevin Clash Elmo redub version. I wasn't the first one to try it, but I managed to just get it right that it wasn't off sync. For some reason the music and video didn't match up. Don't see how that happened unless the album was like 1.005 times the speed (random number, I have no idea what the difference was other than it was minute, yet just noticeable).
Oh, so it's your voice we'd hear in that one rather than Jerry's or Brian's or whoever the heck voiced Elmo originally in that one? I'll have to check that out when I get a chance.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think you understand. It's just album audio synched in to television visuals. And it doesn't matter cuz I dropped it like it was hot the second Oscarfan posted the real one.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's the 2002 Macy's Parade, featuring the great Sesame international float:

(if the video doesn't automatically go to it, it's around 53 minutes in)
Thanks so much for posting this, I've been looking this for a long time:smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

Interesting, this must be Olamide Faison's first appearance as Miles.:wisdom:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score

Does anyone else love Ernie in the tub, I do.