Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Oh look, another one!

I'm already waiting till pumpkinjfriend IMMEDIATELY updates his "early Elmo marathon" video again.:rolleyes:

Oscarfan

Reaction score

Oh look, another one!

I'm already waiting till pumpkinjfriend IMMEDIATELY updates his "early Elmo marathon" video again.:rolleyes:
Like, I get it. Jim, Frank and everyone were busy with the Muppet Show and movie and stuff. But, were they so strapped for material that they made five of these things, at least? I don't even get their purpose. "Stick a bunch of Muppets on there and have they play some music."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How is it really any different from whenever they would do filmed inserts of animals with Joe Raposo music thrown in? Granted, half of the time, Joe would have a fitting song to sing with the film, but there's been times where it's just an instrumental set to animal clips, like this one:

I feel like this tune would be apropros for a drunk scene in an old west saloon.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like, I get it. Jim, Frank and everyone were busy with the Muppet Show and movie and stuff. But, were they so strapped for material that they made five of these things, at least? I don't even get their purpose. "Stick a bunch of Muppets on there and have they play some music."
I guess you could say they had too much fun making these. :stick_out_tongue:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Not to mention his "Easy Listening Monster Jazz Band" marathon...

As a random side note, I think they should have had Grover on flute and Clancy on guitar like in the second video.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The scene from season 20 where Maria and Luis tell Big Bird that they're having a baby. We've seen short clips of this on the 20th anniversary special and the A&E documentary, but this is much more complete, although it is missing the very beginning: