Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It happens. For whatever reason, JHC's official upload of Emmet Otter bloopers has been blocked by the Church of Latter-Day Saints. Even Sid & Marty Kroffts' official uploads of Mutt & Stuff are being blocked by Viacom.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, at any rate, they at least have the privilege of being able to bypass it since they're partners (though, in fairness, it is their material regardless).

But still, it is sad how you can only bypass copyright stuff or make copyright claims if you're a big company. Even if your own material got taken down/blocked falsley, YouTube pretty much won't listen.

Any Del

Reaction score
Just a small heads up.

So, it looks as if (with Warner owning the home video rights) WMG now possibly owns music rights to the album's.

I know many songs had different audio tracks when they were released on album's, but I would say that still puts risk at some skits being blocked regardless of different audio tracks.

I already got one of my videos blocked (the ha ha hee hee song) and David AKA tpirman1982 got his upload of What's my part blocked (@BuddyBoy600alt claims it was taken down fully.... But knowing his little history of making up false assumptions, I'm not buying it. I'm convinced for now it's just blocked).

So, I urge everyone this. If there's a Sesame Street skit/s/ that you love and either A) hasn't been uploaded by Sesame Workshop or B) has but has the unfortunate status of a crappy upload (beginning cut too early or ending cut too early) and it was released on an album, I encourage you to download it/them as soon as possible before it's at risk of being blocked (I'm furious that they're now starting to block videos, but what can you do?).
^^^^^^^^
Yup!

This what I've been going through for the past week with some of my uploads. Any favorite of mines, I download it.

Muzzarino

Reaction score
Dude.... That's not going to happen.
Only real owners can claim music/videos like those and there needs to be proof Warner Music Group has the ownership to the songs on their website, news sites or their blogs.

If some random company/person claims Sesame Street media un-announced like AT&T's child company, that would mean they're lying and they can lose access to YouTube's Content ID for that.