Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Cookie3001

Reaction score
And here's another alleged song cover from the first season some of you have been looking for:

Even though it's not in English, accept it the way it is and enjoy. :wink:
This is cool, I wanted to know more about this segment after listening to the song on the album "Songs from Sesame Street"

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
This is cool, I wanted to know more about this segment after listening to the song on the album "Songs from Sesame Street"
On another thread that talks about this one, The AM whom Betty rides in a hot air balloon with is Jack (someone said Jim performs him), and the one who rides an airplane is Billy.

BertFan

Reaction score
For some reason recently we have been getting all lot of rare clips like Surprise, Kermit's between lecture, this and many others.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
For some reason recently we have been getting all lot of rare clips like Surprise, Kermit's between lecture, this and many others.
yeah, now that a bunch of SS episodes have been donated to the american archive of public broadcasting we just might get to see all these great sketches in english

gravy

Reaction score
yeah, now that a bunch of SS episodes have been donated to the american archive of public broadcasting we just might get to see all these great sketches in english
fat chance unless someone hacks it, whichhhh wouldn't be easy, i'd imagine.

minor muppetz

Reaction score

Too bad it doesn't include the original (I wonder if Sesame Workshop has some kind of issues with paying residuals to the actor who played Miguel, as I don't think Sesame Workshop has released any clips with him) or the other season two version, but it is a nice little video. Has a few rare things (like a portion of the Bert and Ernie sing-along episode), and some things that haven't been officially released/broadcast in years (like clips from Sesame Street Remembers Joe Raposo).

Cookie3001

Reaction score

Too bad it doesn't include the original (I wonder if Sesame Workshop has some kind of issues with paying residuals to the actor who played Miguel, as I don't think Sesame Workshop has released any clips with him) or the other season two version, but it is a nice little video. Has a few rare things (like a portion of the Bert and Ernie sing-along episode), and some things that haven't been officially released/broadcast in years (like clips from Sesame Street Remembers Joe Raposo).
WOW they really included everything, they even put clips from "Sesame Jam a Musical Celebration" (my favorite SS special) and "Sing, Sesame Street Remembers Joe Raposo and his music"