Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, they’re anything muppets. They aren’t going to look consistent.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Since my previous message was deleted:

Again, I don’t take requests anymore, but I’m always up for suggestions and I’ll see if I’m up for uploading them or not. But the one biggest rule to clarify things is I will not be posting full episodes because I have had a previous account suspended because of it (wattamack4alt) and they are quick to be taken down or blocked. If you want a full episode for personal viewing I’ll share a private Google drive link with you that has the individual episode you want..... but only if you’re someone I trust well enough. Yes, some of you on this website I do not trust whatsoever and you will be ignored if I get a message from you. (And if I catch you posting a full episode I sent you on YouTube, you will not be getting anymore from me. Period).

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Of the four street scenes with the Miami Mice, my favorite is the one at the Fix-It Shop.

I thought it was weird in the regular Miami Mice sketch with The Count when they show up at the space station and shout "Miami Mice! Freeze!", when the people at the space station didn't seem to do anything wrong. But then they keep doing it to Maria and David here, particularly when they enter the scene. Was that a common thing with Miami Vice, them telling almost everyone to freeze?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A day in Birdland (this also includes a scene that was removed from its HBO max release):

Up until now, I only remembered the soundtrack version of "Tweet in the Morning," and I have to admit, Richard Hunt's repeatedly deepening "GET OFF MY FEATHERS!" kind of bothered me . . . almost like turning into the Hulk kind of thing, but less effective.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, folks..... this week shall be dedicated to Big Jeffy of the Monotones and Little Chrissy of the Alphabeats! To start off, here’s a higher quality post of the London Bridges episode (complete with the first scene):

I had to fix the audio on the final scene with the existing TV recorded source because the video was pretty damaged on this source.