Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

hooperfan

Reaction score
Just a heads up: I just got this notice from screen media ventures llc on my video upload of the opening to 536....... 12 years later:

Yeah, apparently this has to do with the Street Gang documentary. I have a very, very good feeling we’re going to start seeing more videos get blocked soon..... specifically just in the US, too. Ugh.
I got a notification that my upload of the "Unpaved" special is now blocked as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So apparently it was because of the music playing on Luis’ radio that got the video blocked...... that’s pretty cheap if you ask me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, annoying as it is, I can easily just mute that section and it should hopefully come back up. But yeah, definitely could have been much worse.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So yeah, couldn’t really figure out how to mute the audio, so I ended up having to remove that specific section. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Hopefully this doesn’t happen with other uploads.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There have been times when video had been blocked due to having content featured in a documentary or something only to come back later. There was that period when Lions Gate blocked Sesame Street footage that appeared in 20 and Still Counting, and there was a period when segments that were included on albums were blocked by Warner Music Group (and they only blocked the show segments, not uploads of just the audio with still images, which I would expect to be the bigger concern).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember the whole lions gate fiasco. I am wondering if that same Spanish music playing on Luis’ radio is in the documentary.