Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
NantoSeiken said:
Thanks for posting those. I checked out the one with Sam the Robot. That was interesting, not only seeing him, but seeing Hal Miller. I've seen quite a few clips with Matt Robinson, but that was the first one with Hal I've seen. I'd like to see more of him on You Tube.

Andy

Reaction score
The Jazzy Triangle!!!! Thank you so much, NantoSeiken. It's just been added to my favorites, along with the "X" cartoon with the light guitar music, The Bear and the Bees counting cartoon, "Which Came First, The Chicken or the Egg", and "Simon Soundman's Song". I feel like I hit the jackpot:smile:.

PinballStewie

Reaction score
Clips I'm excited to finally see, and those I'm still waiting for...

"Beginning, Middle, And End" was one of my all-time faves as a kid so I'm glad to see that's up there. It sounds a LOT like a Talking Heads song (too bad the REAL Talking Heads weren't ever on Sesame St. that would've rocked!) I also loved the singing orange as a kid and having seen it again on YouTube, I have no idea why!

Still looking for: "The Letter N" by Nick Normal and the Nickmatics, "Bellhop - 8 Steamer Trunks" (Or was it suitcases? Anyway I think this and all the bellhop clips were a lot more classic than the Growing Numbers "18" clip that recently got on YouTube so it's about time the Bellhop clips were shown!!!), "Rebel L" by Billy Idle (glad I'm not the only one who wants to see this!), the infamous "40 Dots" clip, and "Big Kids Cry". Hope someone out there can find all these (or at least one!)

PinballStewie

Andy

Reaction score
Ring the bells! Sound the drums! Someone has finally uploaded the 5 tap dancers-subtraction clip. JACKPOT!!!!! Thank you johnnytbird4789! Those ladies haven't changed a bit:-D

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Still looking for:

-Waiter Grover making Fat Blue miss his flight to South America
-Two rare Muppet segments (not shown on Noggin) with a live-hand lavender woman with Little Boy Blue and an old lady who lives in the show
-Kermit counting four eggs and chicks
-Fat Blue asking Grover for something to read on the plane
-Ernie preparing for bath with precautions
-Kermit demonstrating between with two poles
-Foods in refridgerator arguing and cooperating
-Grover at the library
-Sinister Sam wants to know who took the last box of crayons and Y
-Cookie Monster singing "Me Going To Munch You"
-Ernie talking too fast about the burnt bread Bert put in the oven
-Grover the Elevator Operator: only five people fit in the elevator
-Gang of Monsters: C?
-Ernie forgetting to plan ahead at the beach
-Grover the Waiter serves a 9 to Fat Blue
-Unedited version of Letter B
-A Muppet shark sings about his teeth
-Grover talking about One Way
-Frank and Jerry (AMs) using tape measure
-Caveman Days: Taking a Kid to School
-When I'm Calling U
-Cookie Monster and Janelle counting to 20
-Cookie Monster and Melody subtracting cookies
-Cookie Monster and Ernie putting things into groups
-Ernie and his electric fan
-Grover trying to sell earmuffs to Kermit
-Lena Horne and Kermit sing "Bein' Green"
-Cookie Monster talks about a telephone
-Ernie and Bert at the jungle, looking for Dr. Livingston
-Polly Darton sings "Counting 1 to 5"
-The Count sings about his first day at school
-Cookie Monster counts to 20 on a napkin (Kermit is inside it!)
-AM woman and the word BUG
-Herry spreads the alphabet secret to Grover
-AM boy looking for his V
-Three AM kids sing "Big Kids Cry"
-Super Grover: Barbershop
-Ernie plays "Guess What I Am?" (ending with Bert as a train!)
-the spanish shapes snake cartoon

Hope someone out there can find all these (or at least one!)

BillKal

Reaction score
At this point I'm looking for anything with the Guy Smiley like character in different settings (other than the game shows) --- ex. Guy Smiley in the movie theater with Bert & Ernie, Guy Smiley in the elevator sketch with Grover....)

BillKal

Reaction score
What about the one where the detective is trying to find a number (is it 12??) and he goes from the office where he works and finds numbers all around the city but not the one he's looking for....then all of a sudden he finds it in a room where a gorilla chases him around the room and the gorilla has the number he's looking for>>>?????

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I just saw the Ernie and Bert skit where Ernie eats up all of Bert's chocolate ice cream and Bert walks in waiting to have his icecream, which Ernie must find a replacement for it by taking a banana and putting icecubes...and gravy on it, and then Oscar comes in with two icecream cones for both of them and he notices the desert Ernie made and eats it the same way Cookie does. Brilliant.

Loved the closing credits from 1971 as well.