Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You Tube finally has a vidoe clip from a Baker film that was not shown on Noggin, Four Song (Song of Four). I don't keep track of the adresses for each clip, but Muppet Wiki has a link to that clip on the page for Number Song Series (it was formerly listed as The Baker Films, untill some doubted that The Baker Films was the official title). And while looking at the comments section, I've got great news: the person who uploaded that clip also has video copies of the other Baker films not shown on Noggin (and not already on You Tube) except for one (though it seems like that contributor is not aware that it exists), so You Tube might finally show all remaining Baker films (except one), so we might finally get to see Rowlf's appearance (or those who have seen it will finally see it again). How exciting!

fatblue

Reaction score
Yellow Submarine

This may be a long shot, but i just saw the clip in German, looked nice, but does anyone have the english version by chance?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I USED to have an mp3 of the english version, if I find it, I shall dub it, but theres a very slim chance I will find the mp3. Very slim.

SesameMike

Reaction score
I have the Yellow Submarine mp3 in English. If someone knows how to synchronize the tracks, well, where should I send it?

That was the first time I'd seen the Muppet skit of Yellow Submarine in 35 years flat! I noticed that someone posted (also in German) the "Windy" skit/song as well.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just saw the german dub of Windy, and it's amazing how the german dubbed voice of the lead singer sounds like the voice Jim Henson used for him in Lulu's Back in Town.

It was also great to see two Miami Mice segments included.

fatblue

Reaction score
skits

I just wish 'Windy' and 'Yellow Submarine' as well as many of those other German dubbed skits were available in English :frown: