Clifford: Shades or eyes?

matleo

Reaction score
Let me interject here, I had asked the question initially regarding the figures over in "Ask Ken" but in this thread I was looking ot see which version of the puppet people preferred. I'm sorry I should have been more specific. Oh well.

--Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I get you, but Scooter has really faded to the background these days more than even Janice. He, I feel, was as main of a character on the Muppet Show as Fozzie and Gonzo but never got quite the credit he deserved. I totally love Janice too though. That's why I invited her to the dinner party in the other thread. That and it's easy to cook for her since it doesn't appear that she eats much. LOL!

I just wouldn't fault Scooter with the absence of Janice. It's about the writers IMHO, but that could be wrong. I could do with some more Janice and maybe some equal screen time in the future!
Yeah Jamie, I totally see what you're sayin'. And you're right, it is the WRITERS' thing, not Scooter's. But when they did write for Janice, they wrote her so well and funny and intriguing! Which is a mystery why they didn't write more for her in TMS.

*sigh*

Oh, well. I do agree that as a "core" member of the really up front Muppets, Scooter didn't get as much credit as the other main ones.

Anyway...on to more of the classic characters in the future! :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Maybe they wrote less Janice in order to keep her fresh. But, hey. I could go for Janice The Movie so what do I know. (I hear it coming already):smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
All I know is, I'd like to get Jerry Juhl in a corner and have "a few moments" with him . . .

Not a bad few moments, just some answers. LOL

:big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I prefer Clifford in the clothes that he wore on The Jim Henson Hour , With that white shirt and pink flowers.

The suit is a bit drab and bvring por moi.

I also would like the Figure of him to come with eyes and Glasses that can fit over them.

See ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I would prefer he come in some cool threads. Flower prints and business suits just don't do it for me. Since he's sat in with the band I think that type of outfit would be best. I've seen him in one, but don't know where - maybe the one he wore in MFS.

Salmoto

Reaction score
I prefer Clifford in the clothes that he wore on The Jim Henson Hour , With that white shirt and pink flowers.
I saw that version of Clifford on one of the loading screens for "Muppet Racemania" I think he looks cool like that, and I wouldn't mind seeing him in those clothes. I'm sure he's even tired of the Arsenio-style vests, the green dress shirts and yellow ties they usually put him in. Definately not cool.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Sal,

Hey,
That pic is of Clifford from The Jim Henson Hour.

See ya

tygerbug

Reaction score
Clifford looked much, much, much better in the Jim Henson Hour ... as just about everyone did. The Muppets Tonight version was a real letdown for me and one reason why it didn't work ... the JHH one had this Electric Mayhem vibe.