Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I guess so. But I guess you're right any way, so I guess you'll be staying home then. I guess the machine still says it, but it's just the same flavor. But it must be Minute Maid.:smirk:

But it turns out some of the facts on you're Snapple bottle caps are incorrect.

* #36 "A duck's quack doesn't echo" Proven false by Snopes.
* #77 No piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times. This was proven false by the Discovery Channel show Mythbusters, who folded a piece of paper 11 times.
* #114 "The oldest known animal was a tortoise, which lived to be 152 years old" Currently the oldest living animal, a tortoise, lived to be 175 years old.
* #334 "Thomas Edison coined the word "hello" and introduced it as a way to answer the phone." Hello was used in print in Roughing It by Mark Twain in 1872, while the telephone was invented in 1876.
* #266 In a New York City cap, "The only borough in New York City without a Main Street is Manhattan." Roosevelt Island, part of Manhattan, has a Main Street.

lael

Reaction score
Mmmmmmmmm.................. banana cheesecake.

Daniel
~ I've attempted to make Banana's Foster Cheesecake once. I added to much rum & 99 banana's. I still ate the cheesecake, but it was like 100 proof per bite! Aside from the high proof, it was quite delicious!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Actually, they proved the duck quacking one on Mythbusters.
Oh and I bet it was after all that booze. About halfway through, you were probably so hammered, that you really didn't care HOW it taste.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hey, that one was actually on today, lol! (actually, it was animal myths in general, but still :wink: )
Oh really? I saw that one earlier, but haven't watched Mythbusters in a while. At least until I was in Nashville, in my hotel and a marathon came on when the race was on a rain delay. That's what I watched for most of the day. LOVE that show.

Daniel

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
What I said earlier, about coke and Pepsi (see my Media posers rant). I just can't tell the difference. If you give me a fizzing black liquid (provided it IS soda) I couldn't tell what it is. It could be Coke, Pepsi, or even Royal Crown or Generic Cola. I can't tell the stinking difference. This will drive me crazy! Anyone esle not know the difference?
Dude, I totally know what you mean. I can't tell the difference either. I can't even tell the difference between regular and caffiene free... or regular and diet, for that matter.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I can tell the difference between Diet Coke and regular Coke. Coca-Cola is more syrupy than Diet Coke is. Maybe that's just me though.

Daniel