Coke & Pepsi: Is it just me?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
There's a big difference between the taste High fructose syrup and artificial sweetener to me.:stick_out_tongue:

Pork

Reaction score
Did you know that Diet Coke is actually worse for you than normal coke because the artificial sweetener is worse for you than the sugar itself!

lael

Reaction score
I do like Splenda.
Their marketing ploy is that, "It tastes like sugar, because it's made from sugar!"
I don't know the validity of this statement, but it sure sounds good to me!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did you know that Diet Coke is actually worse for you than normal coke because the artificial sweetener is worse for you than the sugar itself!
So if what you say is true, does that mean that Splenda might actually be worse for you than regular old sugar?

Pork

Reaction score
So if what you say is true, does that mean that Splenda might actually be worse for you than regular old sugar?
Yes, from what I have heard and from what my Dad has researched and told me. It's really quite horrible because I know a diabetic who regularly drinks diet coke and it's actually going to be really bad for her in the long run.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yes, from what I have heard and from what my Dad has researched and told me. It's really quite horrible because I know a diabetic who regularly drinks diet coke and it's actually going to be really bad for her in the long run.
See? That's why I drink all the diet Coke for my mom. She's diabetic and has to have only drinks with no sugar. So I get the diet Coke, but I drink it so she doesn't have to. How considerate am I?

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Considering that what has an aphrodisiac effect on me might not necessarily work for you or your BF/GF, why do you want to remember what turns me on:confused:
Cause I'm single and have nothing better to remember than what is an aphrodisiac to women.

Daniel