College Advice

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Thanks. I'll definitely keep that in mind. An overload of work, especially on the weekends, could really be stressful.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I hope I'm not too late.. But...

GOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WITH COLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big_grin:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Thanks. Just got through my first day (only two classes today, thank goodness). Overall, it was okay (it'll probably get better; after all, the first days usually just involve reading the syllabus). The only bad part was that just like Jerry Seinfeld and co., I forgot where I left my car in the parking garage. :embarrassed:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I should. That'd really help.

The only other thing I really have to worry about is leaving the parking garage. At the garage's exit, I have to get through the gate. Once getting through, sometimes I have to wait to get out on the road. The 'waiting area' seems to be dangerously close to the gate, so hopefully the gate will never come down on my car while I'm waiting.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Good luck Mo! May your classload be just right, your dorm unsmelly and quiet (hey, I can hope) :concern:, and your profs both intelligent AND good teachers!

---------------