1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

College Advice

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Mo Frackle, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'll definitely keep that in mind. An overload of work, especially on the weekends, could really be stressful.
  2. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

I hope I'm not too late.. But...

GOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WITH COLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
  3. Mo Frackle

Thanks. Just got through my first day (only two classes today, thank goodness). Overall, it was okay (it'll probably get better; after all, the first days usually just involve reading the syllabus). The only bad part was that just like Jerry Seinfeld and co., I forgot where I left my car in the parking garage. :o
  4. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

You should write your car's location down.
  5. Mo Frackle

I should. That'd really help.

The only other thing I really have to worry about is leaving the parking garage. At the garage's exit, I have to get through the gate. Once getting through, sometimes I have to wait to get out on the road. The 'waiting area' seems to be dangerously close to the gate, so hopefully the gate will never come down on my car while I'm waiting.
  6. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    Good luck Mo! May your classload be just right, your dorm unsmelly and quiet (hey, I can hope) :concern:, and your profs both intelligent AND good teachers!

---------------