Columbia Tri-Star will release 20 Muppet Show DVD's

BorkBork

Reaction score
you don't have to download it all in one time, you can download a liitle now, a little then. You can resume with an FTP program, like Cute ftp.

Then the adress is:

howyadooing.audio-stream.net

User: muppet
Pass: fans
port: 21

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
BorkBork

That good to know thanks:big_grin:. By any chance do u have the 1st season TMS opening in mpeg/avi format as I wold to see it as I have never seen it for very long time,

Can u help?

MuppetDanny

BorkBork

Reaction score
how was the first season opening? I know i have two openings. I have the opening with juliet prowse, isn't that in the 1st season?

BorkBork

Reaction score
then what are you waiting for? D/L opening 1 from there :smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
This is great news!!!! i wonder what eps will be in the new one's?!?! hey how many muppetisms are on each disc anyways?

and they are going to be in stores as well, not at at once so i guess they will fit on the sheves.

Zack)Rowlf the, whats eps are everyone hoping for?Dog.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Actually, I'm kind of glad that most of these DVDs are the same ones that Time-Life is releasing (although I have the T-L series in VHS, but really. I don't need the Mac Davis episode in 3 different forms). With these great action figures, other interesting Muppet merchandise, and the possibility of an East Coast Muppet Fest, that will really do a number on my checkbook. I have to draw the line somewhere, and this just makes it easier for me.

That's actually pretty selfish of me, but hey, I'll buy the DVD with the Paul Simon episode on it (not because I need to complete the Odyssey - Time-Life - DVD trifecta, but because I really dig Paul Simon).

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Emmy

I know what you mean Emmy...I'm pretending the the Muppet Busts do not exist and i don't think i'll be able to buy the Nascar modles because they don't take money orders on the site...

Zack)Rowlf the howling at the moon because there will be a bust and nascar of Rowlf the Dog that i can't get!Dog.

Beaker 78

Reaction score
Wow, I am hyped by this. I ordered one Muppet Show dvd from Time Life and after I saw the reg club price for each dvd I canceled the membership. I can't wait to get these in the store.

Kelly