Comic-Con Dark Crystal Announcement

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
Twittering yesterday..

"Dark Crystal fans are going to FREAK OUT when they hear the announcement at the @archaiacomics / @hensoncompany panel!"

"Basically imagine the coolest Dark Crystal creative team announcement that you can think of... that's what we're announcing. No joke."

I understand that this is a duel panel and the last comment comes from a guy who works for the book company they recently struck a deal with, but with comments like that it had better have something to do with the sequel. Coolest announcement I can think of? We'll see, its been over 4 years after all, but we'll see... honestly, if its got something to do with the books series or something, for me at least, it might be the last straw...

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Seriously... it better be something about the movie. Cause if its a new comic book or something im going shoot somebody.:scary:

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
This either becomes the biggest fantasy section thread ever or it dies with Comic Con... judging by the lack of reaction so far to those two comments, Im guessing that the community is leaning towards the latter and aint holding their breath...

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If this news is about another poorly drawn and written Manga I'm going to be upset. There's a difference between being a Dark Crystal fan and liking that lack-luster book. I want movie news! :scary:

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
Brian Froud working on comic books, someone break out the freaking party balloons...

Love the site, love the company, but Im done searching everyday like this, see you next year, UrRu out...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Whoop-dee-doo. Keep exciting us Henson. How about actually getting something you guys announce get made? :rolleyes:

Laszlo

Reaction score
Brian Froud working on comic books, someone break out the freaking party balloons...

Love the site, love the company, but Im done searching everyday like this, see you next year, UrRu out...
So no movie news? :mad: