1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Coming Soon: "The Jim Henson Collection" DVD

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by MuppetDanny, Mar 2, 2013.

1. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Just curious, doesn't this thread belong in the Family Worlds section of the forum?

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, the thread has now been moved.

3. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Amazon has posted the cover art:
    [​IMG]

Very nice :) Might pick this up.

SuperGzilla12 and mupcollector1 like this.
  4. mupcollector1

mupcollector1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, It is pretty nice. Way better then then the Nick Jr covers.
    You know, I remember watching The Animal Show on Animal Planet, when they reran the show. I think I started to watch it more when I started recognizing a lot of the background characters from previous Muppet productions. I like to see that Wubbulous World of Dr Suess (Season 1, I didn't like Season 2's different show format), Dog City, City Kids and the alternative shows like that come to DVD box sets. It looks like a nice combination, I wonder which Wubbulous episodes would be included. Is it a one disc set? I think the only other thing I wish different is the title. Perhaps calling it a sampler would be better, just my opinion. Because I would think the "The Jim Henson Collection" title should have been used for a more mega DVD box set collection. Again, just my opinion.

5. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

Hey, I remember The Hoobs now! They were on TVO Kids for a while. :)

6. MuppetDanny

Hi-res image:
    [​IMG]

FrackleFan2012 and mupcollector1 like this.
  7. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

So did anyone actually pick this thing up?

8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I probably would if I still had that "crazy collector" gene I had in my blood when I was younger... even if I do get it now, it'd probably only be to add to my personal library of Muppet/Henson DVDs.

9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Targer has it, so it should be easy to find. I didn't have the money to get it, and I have that Fraggle Rock episode, so I'm thinking about it

10. MuppetDanny

Has anyone pick up this DVD? Any good?