Communications Breakdown

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
As a "computer guy" of sorts, D'Snowth, from the sound of it I'd say it's one of the various forces of evil. Maybe Cobra, or Skeletor...or remember that one episode of the Smurfs where there were evil Smurfs? Could be that too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As a "computer guy" of sorts, D'Snowth, from the sound of it I'd say it's one of the various forces of evil. Maybe Cobra, or Skeletor...or remember that one episode of the Smurfs where there were evil Smurfs? Could be that too.
Oh, you're cute, when I die, will you read the joke at my grave?

But, that could be the case as well... perhaps my scanner became possessed or something...

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Try this:
Start Button --> (Right click on) My Computer --> Properties --> "Hardware" Tab --> "Device Manager" button.

Any red X'es or yellow and black exclamation points?

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Well that's probably good then. That was my bright idea. It means your stuff (probably) isn't possessed!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, don't worry, if it was possessed, I know where I can get some "Spirit Away" and a squirt gun...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, don't worry, if it was possessed, I know where I can get some "Spirit Away" and a squirt gun...
I think I've seen that film and really liked it! It freaked me out but it was great at the same time!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!

MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN!

I'm SO excited I could PLOTZ!

*Faints*