Communications Breakdown

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
HOLY CHRISTOPHER! A DEMON!

*shoots ecstatic hopping Fuzzy down*

We're all safe now! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so happy I could PLOTZ right over Fuzzy's dead body!

*celebration*

Seriously, cool! Wish I had seen this earlier, as I think I could've helped. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seriously, cool! Wish I had seen this earlier, as I think I could've helped. :wink:
Yeah man, you really know your beezwax when it comes to things like this, you probably could've helped me, and I probably could've avoided making a long-distance phonecall to Visioneer for help, only to get bupkus.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah man, you really know your beezwax when it comes to things like this, you probably could've helped me, and I probably could've avoided making a long-distance phonecall to Visioneer for help, only to get bupkus.
I'm sorry about that; like I said, I kinda didn't see it, I have been busy lately.

I'm assuming that if the scanner just started working again today that one of the program files may have been corrupt and if you restarted your scanner/computer any time recently, it most likely replaced it, fixing the error in communications.

So, you're just gonna let me plotz all over ya, huh? Okey-dokey then....*plotzes on Snowth*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sorry about that; like I said, I kinda didn't see it, I have been busy lately.

I'm assuming that if the scanner just started working again today that one of the program files may have been corrupt and if you restarted your scanner/computer any time recently, it most likely replaced it, fixing the error in communications.
Something like that...

Something WAS corrupted, but I wasn't sure what, so what I attempted to do was un-install everything (the hardware AND the software), and try to re-install it, but it wouldn't let me re-install, so what happened was a tech at Visioneer tried to get me to download a tool that would remove any hidden files on my computer, but I was never able to download it; finally, I managed to download it somehow, it worked, and I re-installed everything, so now I'm back, up and running!

I'm still a little curious as to WHAT was corrupted in the first place, and how, but who cares now?
So, you're just gonna let me plotz all over ya, huh? Okey-dokey then....*plotzes on Snowth*
Nope...

*Sits on AM*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Something like that...

Something WAS corrupted, but I wasn't sure what, so what I attempted to do was un-install everything (the hardware AND the software), and try to re-install it, but it wouldn't let me re-install, so what happened was a tech at Visioneer tried to get me to download a tool that would remove any hidden files on my computer, but I was never able to download it; finally, I managed to download it somehow, it worked, and I re-installed everything, so now I'm back, up and running!

I'm still a little curious as to WHAT was corrupted in the first place, and how, but who cares now?
Ahh...wow, that was quite an ordeal it seems, lol! But that's good that everything's back in working order.

Plotzy said:
Nope...

*Sits on AM*
Oh well, guess I can't do anything about it....

La-de-la-la...

*lights match*

*sets Snowth's trousers on fire*

Ooh, we're gonna have a Snowth-fry tonight, neheheheheheh!

:batty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!

MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN! MY SCANNER WORKS AGAIN!

I'm So excited I could PLOTZ!

*Faints*
So... Does you're scanner work again?:confused:

Snowth-fry you say? Um... leave me out...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score

Snowth-fry you say? Um... leave me out...
Why would you be confused man? Sure it does.

Unless you're joking....:wink:

A snowthfry is when a Snowth fries. That's it. It's good wholesome family fun! :batty:

Pardon me.....I've kinda been hyped up on sugar all day...

Skye

Reaction score
Lol, I was thinking about saying the exact same thing!

So Snowthy....... I think your scanner works again! :wink:

But really, congrats! After everything you had to do to get it going again... that all can be such a pain. But I'm so glad it's back for ya!

Oh, and AM, don't you worry... being hyped up on sugar rocks! :big_grin: