Confessing Crushes...

unclematt

Reaction score
I have a question that I am going to put out to all of the girls that read it but anybody can respond.

I have this new friend Amanda. We have been friends for about 2 months now. Last Thursday her boyfriend broke up with her very unexpectidely(sorry about the spelling). I found this out on Saturday from a mutual friend at my birthday party. I didnt expect Amanda to come to the party but she did and it meant alot to me. Since Saturday I have spent every night with her (including Easter Sunday and my actual birthday) and she has opened up to me about her life, her feelings and the break-up. Since we have been getting closer I have developed these feelings for her. She is incredible but I need to be there for her as a friend. Does it make me a creep that these feelings have sprung up? I have very mixed emotions about the whole situation. Looking for help.

Jonathan

Reaction score
I know the Feeling! Me and my Girlfriend broke up resently, and one of my best Friends ("Kelsea"), has been helping me though. And Im becoming atracived to "Kelsea' even though I have been her friend for years. I dose not make you scum! In act is it not said that you are best to mary your best Friend :wink: (Sory for all the bad spelling, im eating while im typing this :smile: )

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Its not bad at all. I feel exactly the same way about a friend that is a girl. I was friends with her a few years ago and I got to really like her more than a friend but there was a big gap in the relationship because I was quite sure she didnt feel the same way and I couldnt tell her so I got all depressed about it so had to try and keep away from her.

Then just before I left school we started talking again and I got back in contact with her after I left school through email and stuff and its been especially this year that ive been communicating with her, I got a phone and we started text messaging eachother and I got a message saying she is going somewhere with her dad for the day, did I want to come. I was happy because I really wanted to see her because it had been a while but also nervous especially at the fact that her dad would be there but I phoned her a few times and got the confidence to go and the day was great.

I got a chance to talk to her and get to know her a bit better (Her Dad wasn't around much of the time), we talked for ages and I even confessed how I felt about her before and about all the depression I had because of it and she asked if I still felt that way about her and I said yes, she didnt seem upset or anything but I'd been waiting to tell her that for so long and I told her how I woried about telling her because I didnt want to lose her as a friend. She gave me a semi-hug to say that is was ok but I don't
think she feels the same way, its pretty sad that we probably won't ever be more than friends but it would be great if we could. I don't think I've ever loved a girl or got this emotionally worked up about any
girl before. I just hope I havent lost her as a friend and I'm even nervous to ring her now because she might think im only after her as a girlfriend but I'd settle to keep her as a friend although it will probably be hard.

Its one of the most painful thing to love someone you really value as a friend more than a friend because its holding it in and wondering and hoping she feels the same way about you.

Good luck you guys!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, Paul. And Matt.

I have absolutly no experience in love ares, so I'll just say, good luck to both of you.

Beau

unclematt

Reaction score
Litte update on my Amanda situation. This guy Frank has been around an awful lot and been all over her so I am going to lay off. It sucks but it is life. :frown:

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Litte update on my Amanda situation. This guy Frank has been around an awful lot and been all over her so I am going to lay off. It sucks but it is life. :frown:
Hey, what is this? I thought your crush was exclusively on Totallyspiesfan..poor lil thing'll feel cheated on :wink:

unclematt

Reaction score
TSF never responded. I had kinda given up on her as well.