Confessing Fears

Any Del

Reaction score
This video ALWAYS made me jump at the end! I DARE anyone of you to watch this... :scary:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have this really weirdly specific fear of those plastic singing christmas trees. I sort of wonder if the fear comes from the fact a local restaurant had a life size one that I used to have nightmares about as a kid.

Maybe its just trees with faces in general though, since I also find that talking tree from courage pretty unnerving too

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Believe it or not,.

I was once scared of automatic flushing toilets.

Any Del

Reaction score
I was once scared of dryers at public bathrooms.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Oh boy. Time for ME to confess this time.

1. I was scared of this musical bagpipe that played the Scottish national anthem. Somebody at my mom's old work gave it to her as a gift and I didn't like it because it was tinny and the music of course. It no longer plays anymore though and has since stopped working.

2. The Emergency Alert System. When I was a young girl, I would immediately run away from the TV and start to get upset. No longer afraid of it anymore.

3. These Looney Tunes musical ornaments. I forget the whole story, but the only things I can remember is that they were Christmas and involved Tweety Bird singing Jingle Bells.

4. The female opera singer in the Elmo's World: Singing episode.

5. Music boxes. Cannot stand the mechanism at all and I find it scary in my opinion.

6. High pitched and loud noises. It's why I cannot play any musical instruments.

7. Certain commercials.

8. This musical birthday cake thing that my mother used when she was a young girl. Would always make me cry even as a kid and am still afraid of it today.

9. Tinny toys and plushies (When I was on vacation one year in Maine, there was this musical bear that played an old song and was really frightened by it). Today, I can't even watch some home movies of myself when I was a baby anymore because they contain baby stuff that played tinny music which makes me cry.

10. This musical piggy bank that plays the Disney song called It's A Small World.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Oh boy. Time for ME to confess this time.

1. I was scared of this musical bagpipe that played the Scottish national anthem. Somebody at my mom's old work gave it to her as a gift and I didn't like it because it was tinny and the music of course. It no longer plays anymore though and has since stopped working.

2. The Emergency Alert System. When I was a young girl, I would immediately run away from the TV and start to get upset. No longer afraid of it anymore.

3. These Looney Tunes musical ornaments. I forget the whole story, but the only things I can remember is that they were Christmas and involved Tweety Bird singing Jingle Bells.

4. The female opera singer in the Elmo's World: Singing episode.

5. Music boxes. Cannot stand the mechanism at all and I find it scary in my opinion.

6. High pitched and loud noises. It's why I cannot play any musical instruments.

7. Certain commercials.

8. This musical birthday cake thing that my mother used when she was a young girl. Would always make me cry even as a kid and am still afraid of it today.

9. Tinny toys and plushies (When I was on vacation one year in Maine, there was this musical bear that played an old song and was really frightened by it). Today, I can't even watch some home movies of myself when I was a baby anymore because they contain baby stuff that played tinny music which makes me cry.

10. This musical piggy bank that plays the Disney song called It's A Small World.
Sounds to me like you're afraid of things that are normally silent (like Christmas ornaments and teddy bears) that play music.