Confessing Fears

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
A movie I'm sure no one on this forum knows unless they watched Mst3k.

But anyway, skip to 50:06 to see what I'm talking about.

I remember the first time I saw the Mst3k version when I was a kid (and also given that this was the first time I saw the full episode, having only seen the beginning with the short "A Visit to Uncle Jim's Dairy Farm; one of my favorite shorts!, It was exiciting getting to see the whole thing for the first time), when Betty tosses one of Bealeau (the main bad guy)'s henchmen into the acid tub in that pretty sketchy looking kitchen, it terrified me. Seeing the guy decay from third degree burns even for a cheesey, 1960's rip-off of the Most Dangerous Game, was pretty frightening at the time (I was only about 6/7). It was one of the few episodes that took me time to watch entirely (the other being Squirm from season 10, far as I can recall).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, so this is gonna sound kind of weird but um....

This doesn't full on scare me, but makes me pretty uncomfortable.

The sound of people throwing up (in person).

Just the way it all sounds when the vomit hits the floor or toilet or trash can, whatever, and the person heaving as it comes out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Another silly Thomas fear I once had.

Henry's six dirty tenders at the end of "Tender Engines."

Just the way they looked with that nasty brown sludge and the bright look they had when the sun shined shined on them.

I dunno. Just made me think of vomit. :smirk:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Honestly, I was a little freaked out by Slappy the dummy from Goosebumps when I was younger, specifically the version from the TV show.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One of my main fears right now is kidney stones. As I previously mentioned in the don't be ashamed thread, I constantly (almost obsessively) drink water in hopes that it could some day prevent me from getting one of those horrible things. While they can't kill you, one of my teachers who suffered from kidney stones herself explained to the class that it as painful as you could imagine giant rocks coming out of your kidneys would be. Kidney related pains have always been something that disturbed me. While thankfully I've never went through any such pains myself, it just sounds like it would be unbelievably painful. Not just when it pertains to kidneys however anything "stones" when it comes to aches and pains has a tendency to make me cringe really hard. You know my friend Yellow-Spider-Kitty who recently had an infamous death rumor mentioned in the "What made you frown today thread?", her YouTube username is Tonsil Stone. Ugh! Listen, I like her and all but I can not STAND that username. It makes me feel sick to my stomach every time I say it/hear it spoken aloud by someone else. I really wish she would change her name to something less disgusting lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
There is one small bit of woods on our country property that I refuse to visit because my dad and grandpa have told me that tons of poisonous snakes live there (including a bunch of Indiana's most deadly type of snakes, the Copperheads). I will rarely ever touch that place with a ten foot pole for that reason alone. The snake infestation in that area got so bad that my dad has nicknamed it "Copperhead Road" after a certain Charlie Daniels Band song.

Any Del

Reaction score
Bears.......

Try watching this without getting a jump scare... :scary: