1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Cookie Monster appears on the CHEW...

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by mbmfrog, Nov 7, 2017.

1. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

:insatiable: makes a cameo appearance on the CHEW to talk about his new Foodie Truck segment on the new Season of Sesame Street.

2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Just found out while watching the show. Glad I had it on at the time. It didn't even say in the description that Cookie was going to be on there so glad I had it on the channel.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

What's the deal with food trucks anyway? I mean, they've been around forever, but lately everybody acts like they're the biggest thing in food since the invention of the fork . . . it's like how froyo was such a big fad a few years ago, despite being around forever, it was like, "Dude, ice cream is so 2000s, froyo's where it's at now, dawg." I'm not even sure I would trust the quality of food that was prepared in the back of a truck by people who may or may not even be qualified to prepare food for public consumption. I certainly don't trust the trucks in my neighborhood that offer free cellphones, or a twenty-pack of ribeye steaks for $30, or ten DVDs for $5.

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

If anything I would say college students especially made a big deal out of food trucks.