1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Cookie Monster on "The Colbert Report"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by theprawncracker, Jun 19, 2008.

1. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I just noticed the doorbell is the begining of the Sesame Street Theme :insatiable:
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Ha! You sir win a cookie. Was wondering when someone else besides me woulda noticed that.
  3. wes

wes Active Member

the voice was off more than usually, it didn't sound like David Rudman.
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's what I was thinking. Although it did sound like him some of the time to me. Hmm...:confused:
  5. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I love how Cookie Monster stood up for being a cookie monster..and ate his peabody ;). The laughs alone show that deep down everyone still loves SS :3
  6. It didn't sound like David Rudman to me, either. I haven't asked yet, but I might venture to guess that Eric Jacobson might have been performing the character.
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That is what I initially thought, but It's hard to make out.
  8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it was David... at times Cookie kind of sounded like Baby Bear. But I guess I could be wrong. :smirk:
  9. ChrisOmrac

ChrisOmrac New Member

10. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

11. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

wow thanks for the link to watch this i missed it on tv i have not watched the colbolt report in a long time :o i am going to see if i can get a rerun and tape it on dvd .

:insatiable::insatiable: cookie mostter was the best on that show wow wow
  12. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Loved the way Colbert and Cookie Monster reacted to each other, generally speaking; it's a shame nobody on YouTube's posted that clip in full, although that might be risky given Viacom's attitude.
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I must add, check out this thread

If you like South Park, you may just want to pick it up.