Cops Call Ghostbusters

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I think I believe in that stuff! I also loved that movie, the others, its one of my favourite movies. Its got a great story to it and I only got the story once I watched it twice. :big_grin:

Kevin, What is an orb?
:smile:
I think of an orb as being a sort of glowing, roundish object floating in mid-air -- looking, I guess, a little like the Sleeping Beauty fairies when they become ball-like when they fly. Something sort of in that arena, only more whitish... I don't know. Anywhere close, Kevin?
Erin

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I think of an orb as being a sort of glowing, roundish object floating in mid-air -- looking, I guess, a little like the Sleeping Beauty fairies when they become ball-like when they fly. Something sort of in that arena, only more whitish... I don't know. Anywhere close, Kevin?
Erin
Bullseye!

It's the energy of a spirit, and they can range in sizes and generally are unseen by the human eye. Photographs show them, and sometimes video. I've seen video footage on TV of an orb, which looks like a bright pen-light flying throught he air, and around walls and posts and such as that. I saw footage once of a back-yard gate opening up and then the little ball of light flew through the gate and through the yard.

When they move, there's often times a 'tail' behind them, like a comet in space flies along and leaves a tail behind it.

Unfortunately, an actual orb is hard to gather on photos because it could be light reflecting off moisture in the air and/or dust.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I think of an orb as being a sort of glowing, roundish object floating in mid-air -- looking, I guess, a little like the Sleeping Beauty fairies when they become ball-like when they fly. Something sort of in that arena, only more whitish... I don't know.
I think it more as when Maleficent uses her "magical orb" to lure Aurora through the fireplace and up the tower to the spinnin' wheel...

:wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
I think it more as when Maleficent uses her "magical orb" to lure Aurora through the fireplace and up the tower to the spinnin' wheel...

:wink:
*shiver* Yes, that definitely is much more ghostlike than the fairies! BTW, that is the exact scene that always gave me nightmares when I was little! :eek: Never the dragon, as horrific as that was, or any of her other scary appearances... it was *always* Maleficent leading Aurora up to the tower!
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
BTW, that is the exact scene that always gave me nightmares when I was little! :eek: Never the dragon, as horrific as that was, or any of her other scary appearances... it was *always* Maleficent leading Aurora up to the tower!
Erin
My sister was the same way...what got her was when the camera pans close up in the fireplace at first, and all you can see are Maleficent's eyes...makes Tara go :eek: ! lol

It is pretty creepy...and the intense dungeon escape/dragon climax is just pure cinema perfection!