Cory Fan Club

beaker

Reaction score
Okies...well Ive been lurking on MC for a bit, but decided I would post on behalf of my good squishy friend Cory. Ok, maybe it's a bias from knowing his squishyness in real life...but I wanted to show my support for the kid. Gah, Ive never known someone so creative and funny, hehe. Such is why I am kind of disheartened how misunderstood he seems, and how many snipes, cynicism and jabs he takes...especially for someone standing tall and trying to uplift the good name of the Muppets and life in general(As well as welcoming newcomers and bringing up a barrage of ideas)

So without further adieu, this is the official Cory Fan Club* for his high squishy, loveable warm huggy self^_^

*As a member you'll get: warm fuzzy hugs, an invisable Muppet decoder ring, a box of Funions, and a map to various Fraggle portals and caves*

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i don't think cory could have said it better himself

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
I'm in Baby!! - Can i have an important job in the club?
Of course! ^)^

Besides, we need total global representation...I mean you actually do live in the mythic Middle Earth...how cool is that?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by DramaQueen86

(dont Funions come in a bag? not a box?)

if they were in a bag you would be in the normal world not cory world! man some people don't get anything!:rolleyes:

hey cory i want to have an important position! i can sit there and look pretty! don't u need some pretty sitters?

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
if they were in a bag you would be in the normal world not cory world! man some people don't get anything!:rolleyes:

it was a joke!! *sigh* some people take things to seriously!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i thought that sounded harsh when i wrote it....i am a veeeeerrrry sarcastic person! Sorry to come across as an evil person...oh wait i am....or were you joking too.....NOO TOO MUCH FOR BRAIN TO PROCESS!!!! haha

beaker

Reaction score
Hehe, yeah this is Cory world. Where funions grow on trees,
penguins sing and dance, Seinfeld is still having new episodes, and JHC is on top of the world.

And yes, we definately need more foot soldiers for the coming global revolution. All positions available! hehe
(Except for head CEO big cheese)