Cory Fan Club

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah i can hear the stampede coming for those tumbleweeds now! hehe

Sarah

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
i thought that sounded harsh when i wrote it....i am a veeeeerrrry sarcastic person! Sorry to come across as an evil person...oh wait i am....or were you joking too.....NOO TOO MUCH FOR BRAIN TO PROCESS!!!! haha
Yeah i was joking, i meant to place a smiley face at the end but i guess i forgot!:big_grin: hehe

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
I don't get it. It seems like everyone and their grandma's poodles nowadays are getting fanclubs. So why don't I get a fanclub? Oh sure, I'm not a senior member, I don't know near as much about Muppety things as everyone else here, I barely know any of you, and I'm not even here all that much! But dangit, I have something you all don't have, and that is...

A dog bone I bought for my dog for Christmas which I forgot to give him. I really do, it's sitting on my TV.

For that, I believe I shouldn't have a fanclub, and this whole speech was a waste of my time (even if it was a joke).

So I'd like to join! As long as I don't have to do anything, and keep those funions/funyons away for me... as I don't know what the bejebus that is.

Also, I would like a title. Such as the Secretary of Doing Nothing, or something similar. I believe us members should have rights and make demands!

And perhaps someday I will write a song for Cory... but the lyrics will be chocked full of lies, lies, LIES!!!

^_^ Debo

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby

So I'd like to join! As long as I don't have to do anything, and keep those funions/funyons away for me... as I don't know what the bejebus that is.

Also, I would like a title. Such as the Secretary of Doing Nothing, or something similar. I believe us members should have rights and make demands!

And perhaps someday I will write a song for Cory... but the lyrics will be chocked full of lies, lies, LIES!!!
Oh Debo! One's acumen of all things Muppetdom isnt a prerequisite to join the Cory Fan Club! Just a notion for wacky fun and a love of all things...well wacky! hehe

So to all with a passion, a dream, and a rubber chicken...hop aboard the new revolution of zaniness taking shape!
cactus top hats and uber tangy Funions for all! You know you want one!

And yes, a song for moi would so rawk:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Debo,

No problem on the doing-nothing demand, because that's exactly what I do as president of the Byron Fan Club and Member of the Cory Fan Club.

I don't want my own fan club, because then the initials would be KFC, and I don't wanna get sued by Col. Sanders.

FOZ

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
maybe we should offer more snacks???

Sarah
ok i'll bring some chocolate sauce and we can all wrestle with the girls i'm going to have over...or we can wrestle in the dip for the chips...either way, there's going to be some major duty wrestling!!!

ryan

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

I don't want my own fan club, because then the initials would be KFC, and I don't wanna get sued by Col. Sanders.

FOZ
Youre a good guy Kev. Btw, I just call KFC 'FCK'...maybe one day someone should go around and rearrange all the letters. Wheee, adjamming media sabotage rules.

Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
ok i'll bring some chocolate sauce and we can all wrestle with the girls i'm going to have over...or we can wrestle in the dip for the chips...either way, there's going to be some major duty wrestling!!!

With if no girls come over and all we have is the sauce?
*00nt 00ntz 00ntz 00ntz 00ntz* Hey, do you hear euro house techno on the radio? Oh yeahhh......:wink:

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

With if no girls come over and all we have is the sauce?
*00nt 00ntz 00ntz 00ntz 00ntz* Hey, do you hear euro house techno on the radio? Oh yeahhh......:wink:
thats when i go and get ice cream and we have sundays!!!!!:big_grin:
(btw- i am NOT wrestling in sauce!!!!!!!!!!)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by DramaQueen86
I got sprinkles! LOL

Btw, my other post was in no way meant to be homoerotic in any sort of manner. I just really like euro dance music...um...yeah.

"There's no businnes, like show business!"

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by DramaQueen86
we can wrestle in the ice cream too............

you don't have a choice, everyone has to wrestle!!!!

ryan