Counting Characters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
-------------
Character Entry #20.
Name:Countess Dahling Von Dahling.
Companion: Masha the Dog.
Favorite I-Scream Flavor: Carpathian Chocolate.
Dislikes: Having to explain common counting conundrums that are easily understood by others.
*Scaring Talent: Addition Aura.

Appearance:
Countess Dahling is the Count's female counterpart, a vision of vampiric loveliness, just as tall as the main mathematical master. His same shade of lavender skin covers her body, a trait shared by most nightly numerians. Blonde locks grace her head, carefully coifed in an elegant elite hairstyle, a few curls coiling around her triangularly-rounded batlike human ears. Two lavender eyelids hood her black-pupiled orblike eyes, sentual blonde eyelashes creating the illusion of an alluring curtain above them. She has a pointy triangular lavender nose in the center of her face, two small whitened bat fangs tucked into the corners of her upper mouth, and a womanly Muppetlike black inner mouth. Two cylindrical female arms and two lovely legs ending in four-digit hands and feet flank her Carpathian corpse—denoted by the natural curvature of her sirenly silver scream personage. Though her wardrobe is stocked in fashionable form, she is usually seen wearing a crimson wine-colored shouldered dress, both long in sleeves and reaching down to the ground. The lower edges flare up in a ruffle, revealing the dress's inner tawny blonded curling ringlets. She wears a platinum bodice—covering her abdomen—wettened in texture, giving her a bit of a rainy-day look. Crystalized platinum belt and silk stockings with crystalized high heeled shoes compliment her ensamble. Besides these she also has a bat-shaped tiara containing three oblong ovaled gemstones atop her head of hair and two fattened almost rounded8-like earrings. Finally, she has her signature numbered necklace around the open neck of the dress, chain decked with metallic numbers from 1 to 10 in perfect ascending order running from her right to left shoulder. She often travels with Masha, her pet dog, a small fluffy brown dog of pampered pedigree. Masha is similar in height to Cryptal, Darkly Pallor's deadened ferret. Masha has a forward-pointing conical doglike head atop the neck of her body. She has two black-pupiled ball-shaped eyes, two softened lavender eyelids, furry lashes, a round black nose placed on the point of her face, a pert little black mouth, and a sort of knowing sleepy look. She has two thin doglike ears, drooping downwards, placed on the tops of the sides of her head. She has four thin legs ending in three-digit pawed feet, and a short little doglike tail just above her rear end. Lastly, she wears a platinum white collar marked by a black bat logo around her neck, attached to a brown leather leash held in Countess Dahling's grip.

Backstory:
She belongs to a second family of boo-blooded Numbervanian nobility, moving into the Counting Castle at her own leisure. Though she loves being with the Count admiring the numbers in their counted coffers, she values her independence to occasionally go on a ghouls' night out. Their first date was memorable... Rain pouring around them, sheltered by the gothic archways above the Transylvanian threshhold. Counting the knocks to get the owners to open the doors—realizing this was the Count's haunted home, laughing and then counting the keys it took before entering to cozy up warm by the devilish fireplace—bottle of Figgy Fizz black bat cherry soda in hand toasting to themselves, snuggling and continuing their counting courtship. Count couldn't help but think of that time the same thing happened with him and Susan Sarandon—though of course he had found a more kindred spirit in his Countess. From that time onward, the two proved to be the town's monsterfully matched gruesome twosome—even if either strayed from time to time, picking up a new acquaintance, arranging for a later date somewhere within the town's haunts. Countess Dahling treasures their time together and counts the seconds until their days apart end looking forward to the moment they meet again.

Counting Scene:
The Counting Castle receives all manner of gothic guests within its hallowed halls. Revisiting the instance when the Count stands guard outside his dormitory welcoming all, the door to his master's chambers opens up as Countess Dahling Von Dahling emerges from the batty bedroom. She sidles up against the Count, ushering their fiends to find comfort at their open haunted house. Masha lies down pleasantly pleased with herself on the Castle Atrium's hallway carpeting as Countess Dahling's numbered necklace twinkles in the twilight. Both vampires are backed by that irrepressible thundercloud—black 20 born on its cloudy cover—as it shoots a lightning lit bolt completing the cast of characters, Countess Dahling added to the castle's gathered souls.

*Creator's Note: Sorry to all my fellow fanfic authors if I haven't posted reviews to their latest additions... Was saving this to be my nineteen thousandth post.
Hope you like... And post more of your own stories!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Very nice! Congrats on 19000 posts! Sorry I have not been responding to your messages, this new job keeps me pretty busy. Know that I do support this project of yours no matter what!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Thankees Beth. And I support your vonderful story, whenever it should get continued. *Huggles.

*Takes a break from this project.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
AHHHH!
COUNTESS! <3

LOVE!

*GLOMPS EDDIE*

She rocks my socks, bebe.

CONGRATS, EDDIE! <3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha... If you like her, then you love the little magic rabbit planned for... Um, well, I'm not sure if I want to start plotting the next group just yet.

However, I'm open to suggestions for 21. Numberella? Ace of Spades? Creepy kid, if so, what creepy quirk?
PM me... *Hypno eyes, you know you want to.