Cover Art for UK's Very Best of TMS Vol. 3

mattyboy

Reaction score
But does it still have a 50 minute compilation of the best bits of The Muppet Show?

dbarrie

Reaction score
Me too. :sympathy: I like all 3 of the TMS eps. listed though. I had a crush on Lynda Carter when I was a boy; I thought she was a "Wonder Babe"! :wink:

OI MuppetFan

King Prawn said:
That's too bad, I was really looking forward to the 30 Year Special.

mattyboy

Reaction score
O.K, does ANYONE know if the DVD has a 50 minute compilation of the best bits of The Muppet Show? It just that I've looked at all websites and it only says it contains 3 episodes and three 'muppet fairy tales.'

anathema

Reaction score
mattyboy said:
O.K, does ANYONE know if the DVD has a 50 minute compilation of the best bits of The Muppet Show? It just that I've looked at all websites and it only says it contains 3 episodes and three 'muppet fairy tales.'
That (plus a game) is all it contains. The quoted running time of 2 hours 30 minutes on the sleeve is apparently incorrect...

mattyboy

Reaction score
Cool, what sort of clips are on it because I'm toying with the idea of buying it.

anathema

Reaction score
mattyboy said:
Cool, what sort of clips are on it because I'm toying with the idea of buying it.
I think you may have misunderstood me! The disc contains the three shows, the three 'Fairy Tales' and a game. There is no clips compilation, and contrary to initial pre-release information, 'A Celebration of 30 Years' is not on the disc either :-(

mattyboy

Reaction score
Oh, that's a bit of a shame, but thanks for the info anyway.