1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Crack Ships

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harleena, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Harleena

Harleena Well-Known Member

Hey, I found another crack ship:
    [​IMG]
    Bonnie the Bunny x Mami Tomoe. I also made Freddy Fazbear x Sayaka Miki:
    [​IMG]
    We shall call this ship Freyaka.

2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Springtrap and Golden Freddy.

[​IMG]

I drew this picture for giggles, making it plain that Freddy is an empty costume. Then I found that there are a lot of shippers for this pair, and they loved the pic. Go figure.

Harleena likes this.
  3. Harleena

Wow, that's a really good drawing! I managed to find a few of the classics, like Bart and Sakura (I actually remember this from a Nickelodeon magazine):
    [​IMG]
    Future Trunks and Pochahontas (art by Artemis-aka-Diana):
    [​IMG]
    Lapis and Godzilla (art by MasterofNintendo):
    [​IMG]
    And of course, Shadow and Shrek (art by baboon1107):
    [​IMG]

4. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

jelsa. jelsa. jelsa.

[​IMG]

Harleena likes this.
  5. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

I haye

6. Harleena

[​IMG]
    Rosalina x a killer whale. That's the crackiest ship I've ever seen.

7. Harleena

Update: The whale is apparently named Tilikum. And his fin is like that because there are no bones, and there isn't enough water pressure in the tanks to keep it upright.

8. Harleena

Seriously? Why does anyone ship them? Because they both have ice powers? If that's the case, why doesn't anyone ship Tony the Clock with Sailor Pluto? I mean, they both have time powers! It's meant to be!

And that's why I hate Jelsa.

Dominicboo1 likes this.
  9. Dominicboo1

It's times like this I wish there was a love button

Harleena likes this.
  10. Harleena

Thank you, my friend.

Dominicboo1 likes this.
  11. Harleena

It makes a bit more sense than some of the other ships on here, but I sort of ship Peatrice and Groose from Legend of Zelda. Since Groose had a crush on Zelda and Peatrice had a crush on Link, it makes sense to pair them up, given that most people don't want to break up the OTP of the fandom, especially not in Skyward Sword.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's all the fanart I could find. Come on, Zelda fandom, you can do better than that.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My friend also suggested an ultimate Freddy x Toy Freddy x Golden Freddy x Shadow Freddy x Phantom Freddy x Nightmare Freddy x Sayaka Miki OT7. Frefrefrefrefrefreyaka FTW.

12. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

^ CAN GROOSE/PEATRICE PLEASE BE CANON? Seriously. :D

Crack ships that I personally ship:

- Fem! Germany x Male! Ukraine (Axis Powers Hetalia AU)
    - Kopaka / Gali (Bionicle. I WISH.)
    - Matoro / Nixie (Bionicle)
    - Nokama/ Nuju (can you see that I have a thing for ice/water types?)
    - Inferno / Airrazor (Beast Wars)
    - Lin / Bumi (Legend of Korra)
    - Lin / Lieutenant (Legend of Korra)
    - Beaker / Janice (The Muppets, and I KNOW that'll never happen but a girl can dream, right?)

That's just off the top of my head. :p

Harleena likes this.
  13. Harleena

IKR? I also kind of ship Bonnie x Mangle (or pretty much Bonnie x anyone but Chica and Mangle x anyone but Foxy) and Sasuke x Hinata (I ship NaruSaku, so this was the only other option I could think of…I'm not far enough in to say if I can ship SasuIno and PrettyMuchAnyoneHina.)

14. Dominicboo1

I only like Jeremike personally no offense

15. Harleena

I love Jeremike!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I also sort of ship Rauru and Impa, if only because two of my friends who RP as those characters are in a relationship IRL, and they're really cute together (the RPers). In addition, when I was trying to find all the Groose/Peatrice art, I accidentally typed in GROOT and Peatrice, like Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy…GROOTxPEATRICE OTP

16. Harleena

[​IMG]
    art by hardcorecrocomire
    [​IMG]
    Art by spacecoyote

17. Harleena

That's actually a lie. I recently found another Groose/Peatrice fanart, but I enjoy my Muppet Central account and don't wanna be banned. And also Link was there.

18. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

^ Ahh, one of THOSE fan art pieces. *shudders*

Squidward/Pearl nearly made me choke on my spit. XD

Harleena likes this.
  19. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I don't really ship them per say but I do have a theory:Giggles has a bit of a girl crush on Petunia. Why do I think that? Just look at this picture right here!
    [​IMG]
    When I first saw that episode, I honestly thought they were gonna kiss!

20. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Waldo and Carmen Sandiego. 'Nuff said.

Flaky Pudding likes this.