Crazy Chris's Most Sensantional Inspirational Celebrational Muppet-ational Replica FAN FILM PROJECT

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

charlietheowl

Reaction score

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I cannot wait to see your Fraggle replicas either. What a great way to do something to celebrate for the Fraggle Rock 30th Anniversary.

crazy chris

Reaction score
im so excited too!! i have a really cool idea for them!! lol

cc

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Brilliant The Fraggle Rock project sounds great. will you just be building the fraggle five or will you build Sprocket, Uncle travelling Matt, Cantus and some Doozers as well

crazy chris

Reaction score
At this point we are slated for the main 5 and matt... but i WANT the others as well!! LOLOLOL i want cantus mainly because he is one of the most gorgeous puppets ever!! lol...

I have a very specific idea to utilize the Fraggle gang to perform a song i heard recently that just feels like a Fraggle song! So that got the wheels in my mind turning... if this one works out i would like to re-create some classic songs from the show... but we will see!

Basically the muppet project is going to take a very long time due to immense amount of puppets to be built and the scale of the project... so this side project will hopefully allow us to entertain our fans some in the meantime!!

cc