create ur sesame

Barry Lee

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Hey. Zelda. Barry. Don't bash the guy. He just doesn't know the rules. The Count explained this, so it's about time we all leave this thread and let it die.
I agree....

skellingtonjack

Reaction score
ok i am sowie its just my mouse is annoying me , i move the mouse and the arrow dont move grrr :frown:
sorry cout i appreciate ur help and i am understanding wat u are saying
im a noob so i dont quite know the ropes,
it wont let me put threads in the games section for some reason so i put it in here cos its fan fiction
sorry again!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
skellingtonjack said:
ok i am sowie its just my mouse is annoying me , i move the mouse and the arrow dont move grrr :frown:
sorry cout i appreciate ur help and i am understanding wat u are saying
im a noob so i dont quite know the ropes,
it wont let me put threads in the games section for some reason so i put it in here cos its fan fiction
sorry again!

Can you type more clearly? Some people might not understand what your saying.... :smirk:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
But you show alot of courage to apologize, good job. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Barry, I understood perfectly fine. Just read it a couple times. Some people just don't quite have the grasp of communicating fluent ideas when they are all typed out. He's new, too, eh. Give him a bit of a break. :wink:

skellingtonjack, only Moderators can start games in the Games section. This cuts down on repeats and controls how many we have going at once. We can only have 1 RP going at once. You should send a private message to the member 'Fozzie Bear' and tell him you have RP ideas. If he think they are promising he'll start a thread, and you will probably be the Game Master. Around here, that is how we start games and Role-Plays.
Does that make sense to you? I'm sure if you don't understand and ask questions, people will bemore than happy to help you out, especially since you don't know the ropes yet.

BEAR

Reaction score
Umm...sooo....you're a lawyer?

skellingtonjack

Reaction score
well i wannabe im in high school at the moment and im gunna go to law school for a bit, u