Creepy New Show On Nick Junior

P

Philo and Gunge

ravagefrackle said:
this show is in no way related to the jim henson hour, the puppets were built by some company in europe, THEY ARE NOT MUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew that. The puppets in the JHH pilot we're bulit that way.

WorldAlvin

Reaction score
What kind of puppets are these? Is this a human suit? Or hand puppets on blue screen?

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
I don't know. they look more like clay figures than they do puppets.Whoever did them sure did a crappy job. Who ever did the whole show did a crappy job. What a waste. It makes you wonder if people like that, who are dumb on the show are dumb in real life. Like the guy with the wierd moustache. I would never do that! :stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
WorldAlvin said:
What kind of puppets are these? Is this a human suit? Or hand puppets on blue screen?

its another show using a compination of basic muppet style puppeteering, and incorporating BUNRAKU , and blue screen ,sort of like the book of pooh did, i know some people who worked on this over there, from what they told me it was a nightmare to work on, puppets were to heavy, and did not hold up well at all, and from what i saw this morning the pain and struggle was not worth the effort, :stick_out_tongue:

gfarkwort

Reaction score
....The guy with the weird moustace is the writer and director of the series............and I liked the show personaly.

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Hemmehm... well *muppetmayhem clears his throat*

Everyone is a little bit different than eachother, so I respect that you like it. it's just that all have different tastes of entertainment

WorldAlvin

Reaction score
I think that is wierd. I do like a few of the effects and styling of the show but,the wierd guy, and wierdo puppets ruin it.

Iokitek

Reaction score
heh I liked it. Ofcourse I only saw the video and I don't know the rest of the show. But I think it's typical that when a different style puppets than the Muppets come by that they are automatically ugly to most people. Well I like em. As far as I can tell because they aren't in the picture long enough to really get much detail. I guess it all depends on what you want exactly. personally I love this kind of thing. And I thought the puppets on The JHH looked pretty cool aswell. I would let my children watch these 'crazy' people. I don't think 'real' people in politics etc. are in any way less insane anyway. As long as they are entertained. And hopefully they learn something in the process aswell.

No seriously. I really liked it. :smile: Reminds me of some popular kids music here in Europe. Like Chipz and Aqua. Although Aqua quit a long time ago. These are also Icelandic if I'm correct so they might come from the same company.