1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Custom figures and dioramas

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Dearth, Jul 24, 2009.

1. WOW thats great how do you make them your a legend i love that Afgahn Hound!!
  2. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That's an awesome Afghan Hound. Thanks for sharing!
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

Really loving your Poogy, Droop, and Afghan Hound, christianw! Really great!
  4. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

you should do the jason segal muppet or mahna mahna and the snowths.. :p and do you plan on doing the other moopets? and do you build sets?
  5. christianw Active Member

Thanks for the compliments!!!

@muppetlover123
    At the moment i have limited time so that i create only some characters and no sets.
  6. christianw Active Member

7. christianw Active Member

8. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

That is truly amazing! Thank you for sharing! :)
  9. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Baskerville! That's awesome!
  10. Hubert Well-Known Member

Baskerville...Beautiful Day..these are awesome!
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

12. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

also how did you make your custom muppet theater? i want to make one! :)
    and also you should really sell your figures you have a couple i would buy

oh can you take a picture with all your custom figures?
  13. LamangoNumber2 Active Member

You're a machine, man. Think you could try Rufus?
  14. Has anyone attempted Hoots the owl?
  15. Are you ever gonna make a trumpet girl figure?
  16. los Member

Totally silly question but those aren't posable, right?
    They are not bendy?
  17. VActorDreamer New Member

My first post yay!

[IMG]

I'm quite dissapointed with Palisades' Waldorf figure, the overal head shape is quite off but Iresculpted the eyes to make them more being thin strips rather than palisades' more normal looking eyes, and I sculpted on alot more hair since Waldorf's hair was always quite wild. Hope you enjoy! (Sorry for the camera flash taking some detail out)
  18. rowlfy662 Active Member

welcome to the forums and i might i say that waldorf is looking awsome great on the hair i always did think the hair on the orginal waldorf figure looked a bit off but you have made it 1,000 times better great stuff :)
  19. VActorDreamer New Member

Thanks! Here are some more pictures (white hair against white background derp) so you can see the figure better! Clearer pictures of the eyes as well. I hated the Palisades eyes.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    galagr and Bob Smith like this.
  20. los Member

Would an Usher Scooter be a good base for Trumpet Girl? I have an extra and my daughter asked why there aren't any more female Muppets. So is it possible to convert. I have not bee able to find a full body pic of TG in her orchestra uniform.