Cutest Muppet Moments

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
Letters to Santa definitely had its cute moments. For instance, Beaker's reaction when the girl he wished for kisses him on the nose.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
The time where Zoe and Rosita pretended to be pigs instead of wolves in Episode 4004.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Well I'd definitely choose several moments from The Muppet Show, including the following:

Robin singing Halfway Down The Stairs
Robin in the Bernadette Peters episode, particularly where he is doing Just One Person with the Guest Star.
Floyd singing While My Guitar Gentley Weeps.
whoever it was (I think it was one of Jim Henson's characters) singing Time In A Bottle
Kermit going out on stage and singing 'Bein' Green'
Floyd sining New York State Of Mind
Gonzo singing Wishing Song

From the films I would identify two really cute moments
Kermit singing Rainbow Connection in The Muppet Movie
Robin singing Bless Us All in The Muppet Christmas Carol

From the Muppet albums
One which really stands out is Kermit (performed by Steve Whitmire) singing 'Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas' on the album 'A Green And Red Christmas'

And now, you did specifically include in the brief things that were Muppet-related, With that in mind I would like to highlight two moments which I hope could be counted as "Muppet related"
The song 'Eye Of The Storm' on Jerry Nelson's album 'Truro Daydreams'.
and, 'Rainbow Connection' as performed by West End actress Louise Gold as the encore number in her cabaret act. It's very beautiful and moving, and well cute in a moving sentimental way.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
It was so cute on yesterday's Sesame Street (the grasshopper episode) when Elmo was dressed up like a rock star and playing guitar. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
"Professor Grover" was using Maria's head as an example for parts of the head & face. At the end when he got to mouth he mentioned smile whistle & a couple of other things. Then when he said he was done Maria said he forgot something,she gave him a big kiss! So Grover said "Oh, and it can kiss!Ohhh Maria!" He looked so shy & cute! (A big 10 on the Awwww
factor! )

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
The scene in Muppets Take Manhattan where Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, and Rowlf are all babies and they do "Gonna always love you." It is the cutest thing, you just wanna pick them up and hug them.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Two come to mind, and I'm not sure why these two, but I love them. One is in The Muppet Christmas Carol when Rizzo inexplicably kisses Gonzo on the nose after an argument; the other is during the Muppet Babies sequence in The Muppets Take Manhattan, when Baby Rowlf starts paying the piano and bops his head and his giant ears move back and forth. ADORABLE

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
One is in The Muppet Christmas Carol when Rizzo inexplicably kisses Gonzo on the nose after an argument;
That whole little segment where they're going back and forth outside Scrooge's apartment is really cute.

That made me think of another one. In Muppets From Space the scene where Gonzo's made up his mind not to go with the aliens and Rizzo comes running at him and knocks him down when he hugs him.