D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

Nick22

Reaction score
There's still more! The actual Muppet Presentation doesn't take place until tomorrow at 1:00. So keep staying tuned! I'm watching Disney fan's Twitter feed from the event, so if anything happens I'll keep you posted!
there's more? AWESOME! i loved the performance that they already did. and i'm excited for the movie. hopefully tomorrow we'll get some more news on it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am bouncing up and down right now, this is all so exciting!
You and me BOTH! I can't believe more people aren't in here squealing about this! This is the BIGGEST Muppet news in FIVE YEARS! SOOOOO awesome. Can not WAIT for tomorrow!

muppets2

Reaction score
man that is awesome even scooter was there! but the only muppet i didnt see was rowlf.:sympathy: if he was there please correct me

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Great report, and so heart-warming to see the whole gang on the boat (with Steve, naturally) after all of the turmoil that's been going on here in the past week or so. We need Kermit, indeed!

:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You can tell that's Steve? Can't hear very much of it.
I really, really think that Kermit was Steve. Just listen to the way he says "too" it's very, very Steve sounding. The inflection is what does it for me. *shrug* But that's just me.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am so excited and hope we hear more on a set-date for this Muppety film goodness this Sunday.

BEAR

Reaction score
This is all GREAT news! If I didn't have a matinee performance tomorrow afternoon, I would sooooooo be at the D23 to see the Muppet presentation. It's only a 5-10 minute drive away.

Hey, I wonder if this movie will conflict at all with the production of the Fraggle Rock movie, with the schedules of Steve Whitmire and Dave Goelz.