D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
As far as Steve & Dave and the FR movie goes, I will guess that as far as the production schedules for both the FR movie and The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made are concerned, the production schedules COULD overlap.

BJ

Luke

Reaction score
As far as Steve & Dave and the FR movie goes, I will guess that as far as the production schedules for both the FR movie and The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made are concerned, the production schedules COULD overlap.

BJ
Fraggle hasn't even been greenlit yet, there were delays. It could overlap but i have a feeling we'll be waiting a while for Fraggle and Disney are probably looking at shooting very soon.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
gawd... i wanna see the whole thing! I JUST WANNA BE THERE. This is soo big

matleo

Reaction score
I expect we'll probably get an announcement regarding S4 of TMS too. I hope anyway.

--Matt

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Any info from the muppets presentation?

Edit: Oops, almost forgot the presentation was pacific time. I'm eastern time.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Maybe even Muppets + iTunes (even moreso than currently), really. I cannot wait for the Muppet presentation...

BJ

countrydave

Reaction score
Hi guys! First time poster looooooooooong time reader! They just let us into the waiting area of the theater, you can really tell there's a buzz in the room! I am currently standing next to a woman who kind of looks like a giant muppet! Exclamation! I'll try to post again after the panel (can you say terrible camera phone pictures) but I'm sure the more experienced posters will be faster on their thumbs than me (it took me 20 minutes to type just this, I'm not speedy on my iPhone).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... I keep checking the FB status of my friend Tom Corless from the WDWNT to see what's going on... Oh boy, me can hardly wait!