Dan is back!

Vibs

Reaction score
Hello!

Dan is back.

That is all.

Danishes,
Vibs.

(I haven't posted here for a long time, and thought I'd post something, and since dan has been away from MC but is back now I thought I'd make him a nice welcome back thread so there, DANNY! :smile:)

(PS: he hates when people call him danny)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Looks around* But I don't see Dan anywhere! But I'm glad you're back as well Vibs! Keep killing those jokes, despite what MrsPepper says about it distracting your thread killing!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Vibs! It's really great to see you around again! I've been away a bit too. *hugs*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beau, tell your computer if it doesn't start behaving, I'll report it to MrsPepper when she gets back!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aww...thanks D'Snowth. Really, I have been searching for the problem night and day!!! it's so random!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But I don't see Dan anywhere! The last time I saw him was when he sent me a friend request via MySpace.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, it strikes me as more of a Vibs thread...I mean, it was started by you, and you posted twice in it so...well, so did I...I mean, I didn't start it, but I posted twice. And D'Snowth, to. And, well, I posted three times now...so it's sort of a Beau thread really.

EDIT: Ziffeled by Snowth...which makes it equally a Beau/Snowth thread...

minidoozer

Reaction score
*Is nice to Dan*

Poor Dan, everyone is stealing his attention...

*takes attention and gives it back to Dan*

There!