Dan is back!

Vibs

Reaction score
Goodnight all! Time for some danes to go to bed. Sleep tight! NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... :smile: :sleep:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
And some Dans to sleep too. So thankyou for this lovely thread. Sometimes it's just....*sniff* so...thankful...to everyone who posted...*sniff*...all my fans... *sniff* everyone who believed in me...this is for you *clutches award* all for you! Wait...what was I doing. Wait a minute, this isn't the Oscars....and I'm not Jake Gyllenhal....oh well....*leaves*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*walks in*
Nyah, I'm lost. Actually, I realize I haven't been on this forum for a while. Because....*hopes no one will laugh at him* I had a virus..:embarrassed: also and I was sick * looks around* and I had a lotta work...*looks around again*

*runs out and finds DS and hugs him*

*runs off and hugs Beau Vibs and Dan because....they were there*

*finally runs off*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
GAH! I MISSED THE MADNESS! Well, welcome to those of you on the other side of the pond who haven't been here and were here but aren't now because you're sleeping. Sorry I wasn't here when you were here, but I was taking a refresher course on the "peoples is peoples" philosophy. And now I'll be <cough> moving right along to figure out what color their hands are now. Then, depending what time it is, I might go sailing for adventure to a place where everyone matters. And, after that, if I once again can't sleep, I'll just dance my cares away.

...A what? No, of course I'm not giving myself a Muppet Marathon Night, what on earth would give you that idea... <shifty eyes>

What was this thread about? Or actually, better question, what was this POST about? Oh well. Hi! Bye! Oh, and-

anythingmuppet said:
Nyah, I'm lost.
Hi Lost, I'm Insane A. Sylum. Nice to meet you, how you doing today?