Dancing With The Stars

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Maybe we should ask one of the mods to change the title of this thread to Dancing with the Stars - Current Season so that we can draw more of the watchers into the discussion. What do you guys think?
I did that also.

Princeton

Reaction score
Okay, here's my thoughts on tonight's show...

1) What was with Carrie Ann and calling people on the lifts? She was like the 'lift Nazi"! I swear, she must've called five different couples on *possible* lifts.
2) Am I the only one who's glad to see Samantha Harris come back from her maternity leave? Seriously, if I had to endure one more week of Drew Lachey, I was gonna shoot myself in the eye with a staplegun!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I know! There were so many lifts, my mom called it "Lifting with the Stars". lol. I am also glad to see Samantha back. She is wayyyyyyyyy better than Drew. I am so glad Helio bounced back. His Vienneise Waltz was good tonight! It is no surprise that Sabrina Bryan got the first perfect 30! :wink: Her Paso was stunning!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Who is gonna get eliminated tonight? Find out tonight at 9/8c on ABC!

Princeton

Reaction score
Okay, here's my thoughts on tonight's show...

1) Towards the end of Mark Cuban's behind-the-scenes montage (when he was explaining his costume), it ended rather abruptly before he could finish his statement. Did anyone else notice this, or was it just *my* cable provider on the fritz? (Linoleum!:excited: )
2) For me, it was great seeing the Spice Girls back together; my only qualm was: where was Sporty Spice? She has an extra-special place in my heart because not only do I consider her the best singer, I also think that she's the most underrated because of her nickname. I think that society is overly critical of her because they see the name "Sporty" as not the most feminine name for a Spice Girl, so she's barely even considered part of the group. I think that's a real shame, because, like I said, IMHO she's the best singer.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I can't believe Sabrina got eliminated! I was watching with BabyScooter and my aunt and after they left, I was so devastated... I almost cried! :frown: