Dave Goelz and Gonzo Interview.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Okay this is sort of a Muppet headline, it's sort of On The Web, but it doesn't really fit in the "Muppets and YouTube" thread, right, because it's semi-big news and a pretty rare clip sort of that just got posted yesterday. I mean someone may have already posted it too. The point is, if this is in the wrong place, let me know, because I can't figure it out.

Dave Goelz and Gonzo's question and answer session at Muppet 101 in San Francisco:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_edolD3O0

And the reason it's big is because he sort of confirms those Muppet projects that you've probably already heard about anyway.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Was this at the Music and Magic thingie that just happened?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Taken care of. It's now in the Henson People section, though if another mod feels it'd be better suited for the Muppet Headlines area, then they'll move it for you MBM.

Thanks for the link, I found it very funny and at least the interstitials were confirmed, so that's something good.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Thanks Count. :smile: I was pretty confused.

Yeah it's not really a headline or appearance. Better suited here, don't know why I didn't think of it.

I can't figure out what Gonzo meant by his party trick, though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No prob. Don't think about it too hard or your head will explode, which Gonzo'd think was tré cool. Liked the line he says about Kermit wumping him down to the ground if the stuff he said about the filming turns out to be lies.

And he definitely has to get to Pier 49... Much more to see there than just women who are like chickens but sexier. Or was that Pier 39... Eh, he'll find it, maybe Lew Zealand could give him some directions to navigate Fisherman's Wharf.

anytimepally

Reaction score
"they're like chickens but sexier"
"wow!... do they charge?"

hahahahaha :concern:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
That was so incredibly funny! Thanks for posting the link MeepBorkMeep. I always love seeing the puppeteers improve you never know what your gonna get.

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
That was great! It's too bad the shadow of Gonzo's nose made his mouth practically hidden though, haha. Thanks for sharing!