Dave Goelz and Gonzo Interview.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh. My. Gosh. Thank you soooooo much for posting that! HILLARIOUS! Oh my gosh, Dave just went even higher than his already lofty height on my hero list. Too cool.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh heh heh... Wondered when Prawny would find this thread and watch the clip.

ploobis

Reaction score
Okay this is sort of a Muppet headline, it's sort of On The Web, but it doesn't really fit in the "Muppets and YouTube" thread, right, because it's semi-big news and a pretty rare clip sort of that just got posted yesterday. I mean someone may have already posted it too. The point is, if this is in the wrong place, let me know, because I can't figure it out.

Dave Goelz and Gonzo's question and answer session at Muppet 101 in San Francisco:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_edolD3O0

And the reason it's big is because he sort of confirms those Muppet projects that you've probably already heard about anyway.
WOW! That was so cool! I really hope that Dave Goelz will visit New York some day so I can meet him! And Gonzo of course.

:smile: :concern:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
X3 David Goelz is love.

He plays my fave characters. Anyway--I saw the clip and my head just fell off from the comedy. He makes Gonzo seem so life like. Even though you see him handle Gonzo...you just can't help but feel as if Gonzo was alive. XD

ploobis

Reaction score
Yeah Dave Goelz is great. I glad he is still performing Gonzo!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh I hope he comes to the one in Huntington though. Maybe he'll be the speaker for one of the MFS screenings.

If so I'll try to take a video and post it up.

Xerus

Reaction score
It was great Dave Goelz and Gonzo would take some time to answer their fans' questions.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hahah Thats great! Dave is so funny! I hope he continues to perform as long as he can!

ploobis

Reaction score
I really hope that Dave Goelz & Gonzo will make it to the Huntington Muppets, Music & Magic event!

:concern: :confused: :cool:

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
This makes me wonder, what will happen with Gonzo once Dave retires?