1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

David Bowie as Jareth Bust sculpture

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, Jan 3, 2005.

1. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Man, this is all amazing work.
  3. leliebel

leliebel New Member

4. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Yes, I already have these. They are very nice! Get them asap, because they are very limited.
  5. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

6. Mario

Mario New Member

I would love to buy those, but I don't think I could have those in my house and not think that they were coming to attack me. Maybe the numerologist would be okay, but I don't know. :smirk: How much did you pay for them?
  7. Where did you get them? I want them but it says comming soon!
  8. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

Actually, from what I can tell, they are already sold out at www.planbtoys.com.

I have to say, who ever runs that site sucks. It hasn't been updated since June 2004.
  9. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

I got them on Ebay. They are usually around $ 40.-
    Good luck!
    Laszlo
  10. jarethjunkie

jarethjunkie New Member

Very Nice Laszlo, the body looks much better possum^^
  11. Mario

Mario New Member

Everyone that I've showed this to, loves it! Great job, Laszlo!
  12. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Thank you Mario, Jarethjunkie!!! :)
  13. Imawitchusay

Imawitchusay New Member

Labyrinth cutom

I am looking for Labyrinth cutom work, ie Statues figures, etc. does anyone know where I can get some?
  14. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

The only things I saw recently are the door knockers. I don't know if they are official, but you my find them on Ebay.
  15. Just saw the latest photo...very nice.
    ..but how are you gonna do the hair!?
  16. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Good question! LOL! :)
    Difficult... let's see...
  17. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

such impressive work laszlo do you have any intereste din produceing it yet. if i were you id try to send a picture of it to david bowie and see what he thinks of it.
  18. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

19. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Great work!

What's the plans on the hair color? Are you going to be able to get it to POOF up more up top at all? That would be hard work to do. This is AWESOME WORK!!! I wish I could do that.