David Bowie as Jareth Bust sculpture

practicecactus

Reaction score
Oh pish posh.Why does Sarah even need a costume at all?
:wink:
see Scooter agrees.

Laszlo

Reaction score
leliebel said:
I'd like to see a Sarah in her costume in the beginning of the film where she is reciting from the labyrinth
I'd love to see a Ludo or a Hoggle
I like that costume at the beginning too. I thought about a bust with both arms, with the LABYRINTH book in her hands.

As for the creatures: I'll wait for the PLAN B TOYS busts. They should show them at TOYFAIR in February. If they are good enough, I don't need to make them :smile:

jarethjunkie

Reaction score
I'd like to see her in her ballroom outfit, but i have a feeling the hair would be difficult to do.
Dear God i hope you get these licenced!
And if they refuse... well... I'll just have to start a petition won't I?
and you better all sign it... or else i'll hit you with my Rhythm Stick! :smile:

Laszlo

Reaction score
jarethjunkie said:
I'd like to see her in her ballroom outfit, but i have a feeling the hair would be difficult to do.
Dear God i hope you get these licenced!
And if they refuse... well... I'll just have to start a petition won't I?
and you better all sign it... or else i'll hit you with my Rhythm Stick! :smile:
I like the ballroom outfit too, but, as you said, it would be very difficult.

I license would be great... but I don't know... they refused my Skeksis Castle (don't know why, because they liked it very much. Politics I don't understand...). Anyway I'll try it. If they refuse, I'll gladly sign your petition :smile:

leliebel

Reaction score
Laszlo said:
I like the ballroom outfit too, but, as you said, it would be very difficult.

I license would be great... but I don't know... they refused my Skeksis Castle (don't know why, because they liked it very much. Politics I don't understand...). Anyway I'll try it. If they refuse, I'll gladly sign your petition :smile:

Oh! Do you have pictures of that too? Sounds interesting. :smile:

Mario

Reaction score
Yeah, a skeksis castle! Pics on that would be grrreat! (Haha, I love Thurl Ravenscroft! :big_grin:)