Daws Butler

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry KuribohMan... But we just sort of veered a little in muffining. Started harmlessly enough, a question I have about a parody of HB characters in an episode of The Grim Adventures... And it went from there to a few other observations from a few of the shows I currently watch, attempting to help Xerus when compiling lists for future V/A focus threads should he get to the actors who provide the voices for the characters I've noted in previous posts.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, what voices have you done?
Zerus, congradulations on another great presentation! I love HB cartoons, and I preffer classic cartoons in general, and will probably recognize the names in them over new ones.

trevrook

Reaction score
Nothing major. I just do various characters for different commercials and TV commercials. Most are local. Some Radio spots were national but not noticeable. I have a reputation of being able to look and act like an idiot. So whenever someone needs a fool type character for commercials they give me a call.

Xerus

Reaction score
trevrook said:
Nothing major. I just do various characters for different commercials and TV commercials. Most are local. Some Radio spots were national but not noticeable. I have a reputation of being able to look and act like an idiot. So whenever someone needs a fool type character for commercials they give me a call.

How do you do, Trevrook? I'm glad you liked my tribute page to the great Daws Butler. I think it's cool that you can do voices. It must be a fun job. :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Wow, what voices have you done?
Zerus, congradulations on another great presentation! I love HB cartoons, and I preffer classic cartoons in general, and will probably recognize the names in them over new ones.

Thank you, Fragglemuppet. I love anything HB and I'm hoping one day to see Yogi and his gang in a new series or at least a movie or special.

But in the meantime, I have been working on an HB fanfic series called HB House in case you're interested. It's located on my webpage.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/5000/

doctort13

Reaction score
Butler & Freeberg were PUPPETEERS!

Both started out in radio, and were the original puppeteers for Bob Clampett's "Time For Beany"television show.

The program was very popular in the early 50's and counted Albert Eistein & Frank Zappa among it's loyal (adult) fans.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Xerus said:
Thank you, Fragglemuppet. I love anything HB and I'm hoping one day to see Yogi and his gang in a new series or at least a movie or special.

But in the meantime, I have been working on an HB fanfic series called HB House in case you're interested. It's located on my webpage.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/5000/
*falls over*

YOU'RE the author behind HB House?!? I love that fic series! Huck is my absolute favorite HB character and I'm glad that you've given him a decent-sized role in the series (not to mention ownership of the boarding house).

-Kim

Xerus

Reaction score
Skeeter Muppet said:
*falls over*

YOU'RE the author behind HB House?!? I love that fic series! Huck is my absolute favorite HB character and I'm glad that you've given him a decent-sized role in the series (not to mention ownership of the boarding house).

-Kim
Thank you. :smile: I'm glad you liked my little fanfic series. Huck is one of my all time favorite HB characters and I wanted to make him leader and head of the boarding house. And if you've read the first chapter, you'll notice something about the names of Wally Gator's pet bugs. :smile: