1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by AlittleMayhem, May 24, 2012.

1. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

You shall stay away from my bear, or I'll go Miss Piggy on you. Hiiiii-Yaaaaa.... LOL I'm kidding.
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Good grief! So much randomness! I gotta start a letter as soon as possible! :concern:
  3. miss kermie

You should make Fozzie write me.

*Looks around at people staring*

Or something else...
  4. AlittleMayhem

But I already did Fozzie. :confused:
  5. miss kermie

Shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot...

Beaker. DO Beaker.
  6. AlittleMayhem

Erm, er, Beaker's is way over due so I'll try and get his letter as soon as possible. However I do have another letter that just arrived! Enjoy and call Beaker about the issue.​
  7. miss kermie

*Dials Beakers Number*
  8. AlittleMayhem

Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors,

Like, first of all, hi! How are you?

I just wanted to say, like, okay, you know, how awesome and totally groovy you guys are! Because, yeah, you so are!

So it’s like this yeah? Miss Piggy told me about this thing called fanfiction and how all the rully good ones are about her and Kermit! Fer sure! And then she mentioned that there were some of me and Floyd, so I just HAD to get into it!

And so I read some with Floyd and, y’know what? They’re sooo adorable! Okay, like so what if the soap-opera stuff didn’t actually happen? It was still, like, rully enjoyable!

Floyd liked them too! Well, that’s, like, what he said, but I’m rully not sure. He’s been hitting his head on the wall for two hours straight now. I should probably stop him! Animal needs to be, y’know, fed.

Lots of love,

Janice.

P.S. Seriously, what’s with you guys and your obsession with me-taking-off-my-clothes thing! Ew!
  9. miss kermie

LOL we're sorry Janice! You said it so many times! LOL

I can imagine Janice saying this. Good job!
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Oh me too! Once again, I see a reference where she said she is not doing her taking-her-clothes-off thing. That reference is from TGMCor The Great Muppet Caper. I can hear Janice's voice very clearly, but I like know she is rully voiced by David Rudman. Fer sure! :flirt:
  11. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Clever! Loved it. Wonder why Floyd would be hitting his head against the wall..............
  12. MissMusical12

The taking the clothes off is Great Muppet Caper. The NOT taking the clothes off is Muppets Take Manhattan. I didn't know which was which until I watched GMC and a clip from MTM.
  13. miss kermie

Yup. Think of it.

"Man, why do people always gotta mess with me and my woman...?"

Or something.
    MissMusical12 likes this.
  14. AlittleMayhem

A note of apology from the author.

A couple of fans have asked me about the case of Beaker's letter! As with every Muppet letter, they are sent to me so I can publish them on this forum. And as much as I would love to publish his thoughts on the subject, Beaker sadly didn't have time to write his letter due to a busy schedule of lab testing. So I do apologise. However, he telephoned me instead. Not the best idea as it turned out, since I couldn’t understand the language of ‘Meep’.

Then there were some screaming, many explosions and then the line cut dead. So who knows what he thought?

I will tell you this though. He sounded very angry.

Just be careful out there, guys.

Yours sincerely,

AlittleMayhem.
  15. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Yeah like is it me or did I rully say something else. BTW: thanks MissMusical12! I knew like didn't get it right. I thought fer sure the reference at the end of the letter from Janice was from The Muppets Take Manathan.
  16. MissMusical12

(If you have not read my reality fanfiction, Survival of The Muppets, don't read this upcoming comment. It contains SPOILERS)

Care to be Spoiled, Read here:
    -------->If Floyd read Episode 4 (Chapter 4) of Survival of The Muppets (my currently in progress reality show fanfiction) in the part where Miss Piggy kisses him on purpose, he'd be shrieking on terror right now.<-------------------
  17. miss kermie

How did you make it invisible...?
  18. MissMusical12

Put down what you're going to say, highlight it, go to text color (That big A) and click on the white color.

Like this:
    ----->See?<-------
  19. AlittleMayhem

*Ahem* What have I told you guys? :grr:
  20. miss kermie

That's awesome.
    O______O AHHHHGGGGHHHHH!!!