Decide my future! Take the "hooky" poll NOW!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hello all my wonderful friends here at MC. I played hooky from work today, first time in a while, and boy did I need it. Now I'm faced with a difficult decision; do I call out again tomorrow (wednesday)? Or do I join the rest of the working class and do my part and go to work? Well, I'm giving you the unique chance to decide my fate.

Take this poll, and vote on whether or not I should go to work. I'll do whatever the majority vote says. :big_grin:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
To Vic

Hey, make like a Fraggle and party!:big_grin: :big_grin:

Patricia/cherrypotion27

Vic Romano

Reaction score
YEAH! I like yer' style Patricia! Have a root beer!

PS - Foz or Ed or Phil, feel free to delete this thread tomorrow if you like. I have a feeling it will go muffins and random for all. :zany:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Sweet. I am lovin' this youse' guys so far!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Go to work, man!

As you know, I work in a hotel and the tourists have been VERY sparse lately, so...I keep having work cancelled for me. It gets old, I assure you. Athough MC is a GREAT was to pass that time.

So...I voted go to work, because I'd like to myself, but my hearts saying, "Stay here with us!!!"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
ARGH! Go to work!? Listen to your heart, Beau! Listen to your heart!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Eh, I say stay home, sometimes you need a little time to recharge the batteries. I have a day off coming in about two weeks and I am really looking forward to it!