Decide my future! Take the "hooky" poll NOW!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If it will do you good I vote take another break but don't overdo the breaks and I would explain to my Boss that I need to recharge my batteries.
If he or she is an understanding employer you won't be accused of negligence and threatened with firing for not doing your job.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Thanks

YEAH! I like yer' style Patricia! Have a root beer!

PS - Foz or Ed or Phil, feel free to delete this thread tomorrow if you like. I have a feeling it will go muffins and random for all. :zany:
Hee hee. Thanks Vic :big_grin:.

Patricia/cherrypotion27 (she who probably should've been born a Fraggle):wink:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
HAHA! thats awesome

(stay at home!)

Will your wife be joining you?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yes! She will! So seeing as the polls are in my favor, I've already thrown back two Mike's Hard Berries, so getting up early to go to work is pretty much out of the question. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Lol Vic, that's great! Sounds like you got a niiiiice day of relaxin' heading your way tomorrow, too! :big_grin:

And you know, since it sounds like you do still need to recharge a bit, I say go for it! Nothing wrong with that at all. :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Honestly, if it were me, I would go to work because I need something to do, I mean, I'm at a job that if I don't work, I don't get paid. But, it doesn't matter what I say, seems like you got your mind made up, so Shoobidy do lah.

Daniel

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think you should go in, but drag around so it looks like you were sick today. And hopefully none of your co workers or boss check this forum! HA HA!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Y'see, I'm perfectly comfortable doing nothing all day because I'm normally VERY busy, plus I'm salary, so I get paid whether I'm there or not and on top of all else, I feel that a little rebellion isn't just super healthy, it's needed if you're to stay young at heart. Thanks everyone! I'll see you all around the late afternoon when I wake up!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I actually voted for you to go to work. But you do need and deserve a break every once and a while :wink: and I know how you feel. You shouldn't let them over work you as I'm sure you know.

Edit:

Thanks everyone! I'll see you all around the late afternoon when I wake up!
It sounds like a plan!:big_grin: