Denis Leary Loves Kermit (last nights conan)

tomahawk

Reaction score
see there in lies the problem. if all comedians are stealing off one another it all becomes watered down. i'm sorry but there are no comedians that do regular stand-up that are remotely funny.

grail

Reaction score
you know what...making broad, generalized statements like that is a great way to make a lot of people angry. including me...

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Is it what I said, or what tomahawk said? If it was me, then I'm sorry... I didn't mean to generalize... I don't like generalizing anyway.

^_^ Debo

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by tomahawk
no its me, everyone gets mad at me.
yes, it was you...and the REASON i'm mad is because you seem to get off on starting trouble. cut it out

tomahawk

Reaction score
not starting trouble, just stating a fact about a person who stole material, and i mean word for word, what was said by another man who still does not get the recognition he deserves. and the worst part is dennis leary has never once said anything about bill.
i am as protective about bill hicks as i am about jim henson, art , food(i am in culinary school) and music. grail look i'm sorry if what i was saying made you upset. i will try to tone it down. sometimes i get a little overprotective of my favorite things.
sorry, james

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
James, I've been in the same boat. I'm quite protective of the Muppets, and around here it got me in trouble. My suggestion is this; just go with the flow a bit more. Yes, there are things on here that upset you. I am an extremely angry person, I am upset by practicly anything...but here, I just relax, type, and go with whatever is going. I could have gotten furious at a post over in SS, but I restrained myself. I think you should try to do the same, if only for a better enjoyment of the forum.

And don't mess with grail...he's got a branding iron that shows no mercy boy, let me tell you...:big_grin: hehe

-Matt

tomahawk

Reaction score
thanks matt. yeah i tend to go a little overboard sometimes. i will try and control my comments a little better. baby steps sir.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I agree completely with Tomahawk, also, I was personally surprised to see Denis in the video for "She Drives Me Crazy" after the horrible things he said about Jim in his No Cure for Cancer Special. If you would like to here what he said send me a message because I don't want to offend anybody)

P.S. I know this is a 8 year old thread, sorry for the bump. I couldn't think of anywhere else to post this comment so i searched his bame.

James Denny

Reaction score
I agree completely with Tomahawk, also, I was personally surprised to see Denis in the video for "She Drives Me Crazy" after the horrible things he said about Jim in his No Cure for Cancer Special. If you would like to here what he said send me a message because I don't want to offend anybody)

What Leary said actually made me cry because it was completly thoughtless. Now I'm a Bon Jovi fan but i thought the joke with the helicopter that had a hairdresser in was funny. Since THAT quip about Jim I've not watched anything the he's done.