Denny's Muppet Giveaways?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yeah i know EXACTLY what you mean, and fully agree with you now you've kinda put it that way. I'd love for you to have had that stuff and its a crying shame things didn't work out. If stuff like this ever happens again, be sure to tell us about it here, and maybe someone here can help you out aquiring stuff.<<<

I knew ya knew! Naw, I dont have the cajones to just rip something off the wall, usually what I have done for some posters is ask for clueless new kid who looks like hes nice enuff, so once in awhile I get the ol 'well, if my manager knew about this...well just this one time'...but no such luck with the Muppet stuff. Anyways, its just a shame to hear from Quilter about policies on promo stuff...I really didnt have that much of an idea.

Its just lame, adding to that how just saying the word Muppets to workers at a toy store or restaraunt illicits a puzzling expression. But to be honest, I think just the not being able to aquire the MFS promotional home video poster is the only thing that bugged me. The only poster they had at Dennys was Miss Piggy, but man if it was Pepe or Beaker....AWWWW!

Jonathan

Reaction score
the only resion I got them is because my deenys whent out of Bussion

beaker

Reaction score
>>>the only resion I got them is because my deenys whent out of Bussion<<<

I hate it when that happens! ^_^